not shocking diva brothers

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
this might be the one time dana isnt lying

fans need to let them go they are retired

I don't think its that they don't want to fight...

I think it's more like they want large sums of money from the UFC to fight.

More money than the UFC is willing to part with.

Ufc should just release them, aside from fighting Conner is there really any money fights for them?

Did anyone really expect them to comeback and fight?
giphy.gif

I'm ashamed I signed Nick Diaz' petition. He would've served out his original time by now.

Ufc should just release them, aside from fighting Conner is there really any money fights for them?
I love the Diaz bros but them sitting out and whining about leaving reminds me of Cyborg complaining while getting paid 500k to beat on fat punching bags. Nobody is going to pay them more than the UFC and they know it. They're negotiating like children.

What he said.

They used to fight a lot. More then some of their bigger stars have fought within a shorter amount of time.

https://www.mmanews.com/dana-white-on-nick-and-nate-diaz-they-dont-want-to-fight/

“They don’t want to fight. Neither one of the Diaz brothers want to fight,” White revealed when appearing on ESPN’s Instagram account. “It’s up to them. I always say in this business, if you don’t want to fight, you shouldn’t fight. If you even consider retiring, you shouldn’t fight. If you don’t wake up everyday and you’re not fired up to get in there and fight, don’t do it.

“So no, if the Diaz brothers were fired up and they wanted to get out there and whatever, absolutely, I’d be excited about it, too, but if they’re not excited they absolutely shouldn’t [fight].”

-

The below is something from the article that I bring up a lot when people say "they did not turn down any fights"

The UFC will obviously continue to offer them opportunities because the standard contract with a promotion extends each time a fighter turns down a fight.

you mean the million nate diva been paid. nick diva been retired and has a old contract cause he wasnt retired when he signed it.

They should just go to onefc

I don't know what to think. Two of my favorite fighters. At one point I was of the mind that they had paid their dues and could either retire proud of the great wars they had been in or hold out for solid paydays given they are actually draws.

Now its verging on the bizarre though. As near as I can tell neither of them has a real job. Nick has become an instagram whore using his rep to do promotional gigs at bars and Nate, I have no clue what he does with his time.

If you have enough money to retire then come out and publically retire rather than leave us loyal fans in limbo. They don't seem to realize that their current lifestyle was built on us loyal hardcore fans that watched them for over a decade.

There is nothing wrong with either of them never fighting again if they choose. But if they are done fighting, then get off the internet, stop talking shit to fighters that are active and go do something else with your life.

Nate only wants McGregor again and as for Nick, who knows? They're wasting time though, time is precious in this game and they shouldn't be wasting it.

Twitter Fingerz and The Scared Homie be waiting on that gazillion dollar paycheck!

I love the Diaz bros but them sitting out and whining about leaving reminds me of Cyborg complaining while getting paid 500k to beat on fat punching bags. Nobody is going to pay them more than the UFC and they know it. They're negotiating like children.

#facts,

Back