Not 1 card before UFC 239 on July 6 can be called a must watch card

Yes you’re still a casual

I guess die hard Star wars fans who criticize the Star Wars movies are just casuals right? lol.
I guess I got to expose those fans for the casuals they are. And the Transformers critics as well lol

UFC 237 is only must watch because of Jose Aldo. And if you think Aldo is "likely" going to be Volkanovski in terms of it being a throw away fight, you're fucking nuts.

This is the toughest fight for Aldo since the Holloway fight

Which is nuts cuz Jeremy was on the streak of his career and Moicano is without a doubt a top tier FW.

I guess die hard Star wars fans who criticize the Star Wars movies are just casuals right? lol.
I guess I got to expose those fans for the casuals they are. And the Transformers critics as well lol
It’s not that your critical it’s that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

It doesn't matter who you think is the favorite for the fight. All that matters is whether it will be a fun fight to watch. Volkanovski destroyed Mendes so I suspect the fight versus Aldo will be lots of fun fireworks.

Why do people watch any elite fighter when they are the heavy favorite? Because they are fun to watch regardless of who is the likely winner.

Who said I wont watch that fight? I said I am not thrilled about it but I will watch it. I do know who will win though, it is going to be Aldo. As for Silva vs Hermansson I will watch that fight but it is a fight I am even less thrilled to watch than Aldo vs Volk. At least with Aldo vs Volk you have 2 guys who can still lay claim to being top 5 fighters.

Moraes vs Cejudo is a good fight but it's the only good fight on that card. Its the reason why you didnt name any other fights on that card.

So now that you understand I am watch Aldo vs Volk what I'm I? Still a casual?

Cejudo/Moraes is the only fight on that card? Fox noob. 20 bucks says he has no idea who Petr Yan is.

Cejudo/Moraes
Valentina/Eye
Sterling/Munhoz
Yan/Rivera
Suarez/Ansaroff
Tuivasa/Ivanov
JoJo/Chookagian
Lamas/Kattar
Karolina/Grasso

Cejudo/Moraes is the only fight on that card? Fox noob. 20 bucks says he has no idea who Petr Yan is.

Cejudo/Moraes
Valentina/Eye
Sterling/Munhoz
Yan/Rivera
Suarez/Ansaroff
Tuivasa/Ivanov
JoJo/Chookagian
Lamas/Kattar
Karolina/Grasso
Some seriously fun fights on that card. Yan is slowly making a name for himself and I enjoy watching Tuivasa do his thing. Sterling vs Munhoz should be pretty entertaining, as well.

Cejudo/Moraes
Valentina/Eye
Sterling/Munhoz
Yan/Rivera
Suarez/Ansaroff
Tuivasa/Ivanov
JoJo/Chookagian
Lamas/Kattar
Karolina/Grasso

LOL, okay. you think just cause I dont like a few cards I am a casual? Thats a joke. Its a joke that you bring up those fights as it is suppose to impress anyone. I have heard of Petr Yan, but no I have not seen him fight before. Its a good fight but it is not a fight I am thrilled to watch, petr vs Rivera. Do you also call Star Wars fans who criticize the recent star wars films noobs as well?

Its funny how no one can criticize UFC cards or if they do they will be called casuals, lol. Thats a joke. I guess Hardcore Star wars fans are casuals as well. Its called criticizing a product that is diminishing in value. Deal with it.

LOL, okay. you think just cause I dont like a few cards I am a casual? Thats a joke. Its a joke that you bring up those fights as it is suppose to impress anyone. I have heard of Petr Yan, but no I have not seen him fight before. Its a good fight but it is not a fight I am thrilled to watch, petr vs Rivera. Do you also call Star Wars fans who criticize the recent star wars films noobs as well?

Its funny how no one can criticize UFC cards or if they do they will be called casuals, lol. Thats a joke. I guess Hardcore Star wars fans are casuals as well. Its called criticizing a product that is diminishing in value. Deal with it.

Jesus I was half joking about you not knowing who Yan was but fact you just said you've never seen him fight, lol.

Stick to watching Star Wars.

It’s not that your critical it’s that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Thats your opinion. I also believe you have no idea what youre talking about as well. You see, we both can have different point of views. And by the way this thread is criticizing those cards, so youre wrong on that as well.

Jesus I was half joking about you not knowing who Yan was but fact you just said you've never seen him fight, lol.

Stick to watching Star Wars.

It was a point to show how damn stupid it is to call people casuals just cause they criticize UFC cards. Many of those so called die hard Star wars fans didnt go to see Solo yet no one would call them casuals. They had good reason for not seeing it. Just like I do about not seeing the bad cards coming up. Deal with it.

I just checked Wiki and every card before UFC 239 looks to be pretty awful and has only 1 good fight in each. The cards are littered with fights I wouldnt care about. Then you have UFC 237 which has Aldo and Silva on it but they are fighting guys whom they will likely beat. UFC 238 is just plain awful. Jessica eye vs Valentian? Yeah, I will pass on this.

The next card of Overeem vs oleinik is one I will probably skip and I have not done that ever. I will also likely be skipping the next card of Ronaldo vs Hermanson.

just cause you dont know who fighting doesnt mean the cards are full of trash.

If you haven't seen Peter Yan fight you're a casual.

It's fine to criticize ufc cards but all these cards, besides 237 and 238, are fight nights. They aren't meant to feature the best of the best.

Btw there are a lot of good fights the next two months.

Islam vs Arman
Overeem vs Aleksey
Moraes vs Cejudo
Sterling vs Munhoz
Yan vs Rivera
Jacare vs Hermansson
Perry vs Oliveira
Cuteleba vs Glover
Mustafaev vs Fiziev
Lineker vs Sandhagen
Aldo vs Volkanovski
Anderson vs Cannonier
Lil Nog vs Spann
Pavlovich vs Golm
Rose vs Andrade
Suarez vs Ansaroff
Iaquinta vs Cowboy
Dos Anjos vs Lee
Luque vs Magny
Swanson vs Burgos
Taleb vs Siyar
Gus vs Smith
Volkan vs Latifi
Manuwa vs Rakic

Thats a lot of good fights in the next 2.5 months.

It's fine to criticize ufc cards but all these cards, besides 237 and 238, are fight nights. They aren't meant to feature the best of the best.

Islam vs Arman
Overeem vs Aleksey
Moraes vs Cejudo
Sterling vs Munhoz
Yan vs Rivera
Jacare vs Hermansson
Perry vs Oliveira
Cuteleba vs Glover
Mustafaev vs Fiziev
Lineker vs Sandhagen
Aldo vs Volkanovski
Anderson vs Cannonier
Lil Nog vs Spann
Pavlovich vs Golm
Rose vs Andrade
Suarez vs Ansaroff
Iaquinta vs Cowboy
Dos Anjos vs Lee
Luque vs Magny
Swanson vs Burgos
Taleb vs Siyar
Gus vs Smith
Volkan vs Latifi
Manuwa vs Rakic

Im guessing youre Pro Fighters getting paid more right?

I agree TS. All weak cards leading up to UFC239. Hope no injuries for UFC239

It appears the UFC is trying to give us 3-4 stacked PPV's a year and basically everything else throughout the year is just going to have a suitable (maybe) Main and semi decent co-main. 1 really big card every 3-4 months is what were doing now.

Islam vs Arman
Overeem vs Aleksey
Moraes vs Cejudo
Sterling vs Munhoz
Yan vs Rivera
Jacare vs Hermansson
Perry vs Oliveira
Cuteleba vs Glover
Mustafaev vs Fiziev
Lineker vs Sandhagen
Aldo vs Volkanovski
Anderson vs Cannonier
Lil Nog vs Spann
Pavlovich vs Golm
Rose vs Andrade
Suarez vs Ansaroff
Iaquinta vs Cowboy
Dos Anjos vs Lee
Luque vs Magny
Swanson vs Burgos
Taleb vs Siyar
Gus vs Smith
Volkan vs Latifi
Manuwa vs R

God damn I didn't realize these 2 fights

Perry vs Oliveira
Lineker vs Sandhagen

were finaliazed.

And

Yan vs Riveria
Iaquinta vs Cowboy
Dos Anjos vs Lee

are going to be great!

Perfect response, thread/

not all event will sell 2 million ppvs. before every fight night card someone says this fight has no suepr stars on it. fight nights are alot of events that have young ufc fighters on it so you either are a fight fan who will watch or will just wait for the next conor fight.

Back