Not 1 card before UFC 239 on July 6 can be called a must watch card

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just checked Wiki and every card before UFC 239 looks to be pretty awful and has only 1 good fight in each. The cards are littered with fights I wouldnt care about. Then you have UFC 237 which has Aldo and Silva on it but they are fighting guys whom they will likely beat. UFC 238 is just plain awful. Jessica eye vs Valentian? Yeah, I will pass on this.

The next card of Overeem vs oleinik is one I will probably skip and I have not done that ever. I will also likely be skipping the next card of Ronaldo vs Hermanson.

UFC 237 is only must watch because of Jose Aldo. And if you think Aldo is "likely" going to be Volkanovski in terms of it being a throw away fight, you're fucking nuts.

This is the toughest fight for Aldo since the Holloway fight

UFC PPVs in the ESPN era have droppped off a cliff. No argument.

Last edited:
For you it’s not must watch, you mean.

UFC 237 is only must watch because of Jose Aldo. And if you think Aldo is "likely" going to be Volkanovski in terms of it being a throw away fight, you're fucking nuts.

This is the toughest fight for Aldo since the Holloway fight

Let me ask, who do you think will win that fight? if you say Aldo I am sure you are in the MARJORITY of those who think Aldo will win. I can safely tell you bet the house on Aldo and watch him take that victory. Volkanovski is not someone who will give Aldo much trouble, he is not Max who has a height and reach advantage over aldo and throws volume punches and has a huge gas tank.

Aldo will beat Volk

It’s a good thing you got options to watch or pass then, huh?

Let me ask, who do you think will win that fight? if you say Aldo I am sure you are in the MARJORITY of those who think Aldo will win.

Obviously I'm going to say Aldo because he's my all time favorite but I'm under the impression that Alexander is going to win. Aldo had that infection and his coach said he isn't 100% going into this fight. Against somebody like Alexander it's never a good idea

I'll be praying Aldo gets it done
jose-aldo-photo.jpg

I just checked Wiki and every card before UFC 239 looks to be pretty awful and has only 1 good fight in each. The cards are littered with fights I wouldnt care about. Then you have UFC 237 which has Aldo and Silva on it but they are fighting guys whom they will likely beat. UFC 238 is just plain awful. Jessica eye vs Valentian? Yeah, I will pass on this.

The next card of Overeem vs oleinik is one I will probably skip and I have not done that ever. I will also likely be skipping the next card of Ronaldo vs Hermanson.

Filthy casual

<DisgustingHHH>

UFC in the ESPN era has droppped off a cliff. No argument.

All six main events have ended in brutal KO's so far what the fuck are you talking about. Plus the pacing is ten times better than when it was on FOX

There is no pleasing u casuals..

Youre just confirming that was a troll post.
No, I’m confirming that you can literally watch the fights or not. Thanks for letting everyone know your opinion on the matter and thank you for letting everyone know you’re a casual.

#Casualdetected

No, I’m confirming that you can literally watch the fights or not. Thanks for letting everyone know your opinion on the matter and thank you for letting everyone know you’re a casual.

#Casualdetected

LOL, you think I really care if people here think of me as a casual? This is an MMA forum, I care not if people like you here think of me as a casual. If I think a card looks bad, or many of the upcoming cards look bad then I will voice my opinion. I am also aware I got the option to watch or not to watch, thanks for letting me know my options. Can you also let me know if water is wet, or the grass is green? Would love to hear about it from you.

If you're not going to watch Aldo Volk even if you think Aldo wins you're the very definition of a casual. Eye Valentina I'll give you sure, especially if Valentina doesn't put her away early. What about Silva though? Guy's coming to the end of a legendary GOAT worthy career and will only has a likely very small amount of fights left, and what about 238, Morares and Cejudo is the best scrap that can be made at 135.

If you're not going to watch Aldo Volk even if you think Aldo wins you're the very definition of a casual. Eye Valentina I'll give you sure, especially if Valentina doesn't put her away early. What about Silva though? Guy's coming to the end of a legendary GOAT worthy career and will only has a likely very small amount of fights left, and what about 238, Morares and Cejudo is the best scrap that can be made at 135.
Who said I wont watch that fight? I said I am not thrilled about it but I will watch it. I do know who will win though, it is going to be Aldo. As for Silva vs Hermansson I will watch that fight but it is a fight I am even less thrilled to watch than Aldo vs Volk. At least with Aldo vs Volk you have 2 guys who can still lay claim to being top 5 fighters.

Moraes vs Cejudo is a good fight but it's the only good fight on that card. Its the reason why you didnt name any other fights on that card.

So now that you understand I am watch Aldo vs Volk what I'm I? Still a casual?

Who said I wont watch that fight? I said I am not thrilled about it but I will watch it. I do know who will win though, it is going to be Aldo. As for Silva vs Hermansson I will watch that fight but it is a fight I am even less thrilled to watch than Aldo vs Volk. At least with Aldo vs Volk you have 2 guys who can still lay claim to being top 5 fighters.

Moraes vs Cejudo is a good fight but it's the only good fight on that card. Its the reason why you didnt name any other fights on that card.

Well considering you seemingly think Silva is fighting Hermansson you tell me.

Yes you’re still a casual

Back