Not 1 card before UFC 239 on July 6 can be called a must watch card

It's a joke Silva and also aren't the main fight and rose fight is.why couldn't they get Conor treatment?

im looking forward to ufc 237 cause namajunas is a monster but im not looking forward to 238 as much cause shevchenko is a fucking boring fighter (so is jessica eye) and moraes is fucking boring too, it'd only be worth buying if cejudo fucks up moraes.

That Florida card seems funny. Greg Hardy as co-main, Arlovski on the prelims and Jim Miller on the early prelims. But really, that main card has potential.

Let me ask, who do you think will win that fight? if you say Aldo I am sure you are in the MARJORITY of those who think Aldo will win. I can safely tell you bet the house on Aldo and watch him take that victory. Volkanovski is not someone who will give Aldo much trouble, he is not Max who has a height and reach advantage over aldo and throws volume punches and has a huge gas tank.

Aldo will beat Volk

Volkanovski. By Tko in the 2nd or 3rd

not all event will sell 2 million ppvs. before every fight night card someone says this fight has no suepr stars on it. fight nights are alot of events that have young ufc fighters on it so you either are a fight fan who will watch or will just wait for the next conor fight.
Like I said, your 15 word sentence was the perfect response for this thread. I could not possibly agree with you more.

If you haven't seen Peter Yan fight you're a casual.

It's fine to criticize ufc cards but all these cards, besides 237 and 238, are fight nights. They aren't meant to feature the best of the best.

Btw there are a lot of good fights the next two months.

Islam vs Arman
Overeem vs Aleksey
Moraes vs Cejudo
Sterling vs Munhoz
Yan vs Rivera
Jacare vs Hermansson
Perry vs Oliveira
Cuteleba vs Glover
Mustafaev vs Fiziev
Lineker vs Sandhagen
Aldo vs Volkanovski
Anderson vs Cannonier
Lil Nog vs Spann
Pavlovich vs Golm
Rose vs Andrade
Suarez vs Ansaroff
Iaquinta vs Cowboy
Dos Anjos vs Lee
Luque vs Magny
Swanson vs Burgos
Taleb vs Siyar
Gus vs Smith
Volkan vs Latifi
Manuwa vs Rakic

Thats a lot of good fights in the next 2.5 months.

While I agree there's a lot of good fights in the next 2.5 months, there's a lot of bumfights too.

While I agree there's a lot of good fights in the next 2.5 months, there's a lot of bumfights too.

Fight nights are always like that. What's the point of complaining?

im looking forward to ufc 237 cause namajunas is a monster but im not looking forward to 238 as much cause shevchenko is a fucking boring fighter (so is jessica eye) and moraes is fucking boring too, it'd only be worth buying if cejudo fucks up moraes.

How is Moraes boring? Yes hes patient and technical but he finishes the majority of his fights.

How is Moraes boring? Yes hes patient and technical but he finishes the majority of his fights.
I'm happy you get something out of his fights, I personally don't. He's just not fun to watch, it's not like I can't appreciate a good technical fight ofc

I'm happy you get something out of his fights, I personally don't. He's just not fun to watch, it's not like I can't appreciate a good technical fight ofc

So his brutal finishes do nothing for you? Lol hes brutally finished his last 3 opponents.

So his brutal finishes do nothing for you? Lol hes brutally finished his last 3 opponents.
Fuck I got him mixed up with someone else I'm sorry
I'm a fucking dumbass and I'm still new to all this, lol

You mean Brunson vs Theodorou doesn’t get you excited?

<{Joewithit}>

I wouldn't miss FN 150, though I grant it's only for the main event.

I checked some of the cards out myself . Theyre afwul .

Based on TS responses... Dude you seem.. angry.

Aldo vs Volk
Overeem vs Oleynik
Iaquinta vs Cerrone
Gustaffson vs Smith

Plus I really just want to see Kevin Lee lose and make up excuses on the Luke Thomas show, followed by a khabib/conor callout

Back