North Korea Threatens to Scuddle Talks

That's not going to happen because the North Korean government has a 100% monopoly on information.

You're naive if you believe that. One of the most technologically advanced cultures on the planet literally borders them to the South. These people are cut off and secluded and living in the largest prison camp on the planet, but they aren't unaware of what is going on just to the South of them.

People believe what they are told.

You are a clear example of this.

ROFL. The delcious irony of these two statements back to back.

No it isn't. Trump is a Republican, he is a republican. It is not about partisanship but about the man. And he has publicly made his case as to why he doesn't support Trump and it's well thought out.

Oh. OK. Let's get Ted Cruz's objective thoughts on Trump then....

They also support them because they are a thorn in America's eye. So the Chinese know they can use NK bellicosity to force the US to backdown on policies and actions the Chinese see as threats to their power.

Exactly. They have no interest in solving this problem.

If Trump had properties in NK and is given a payoff, he would give them whatever they want, just like China

You're naive if you believe that. One of the most technologically advanced cultures on the planet literally borders them to the South. These people are cut off and secluded and living in the largest prison camp on the planet, but they aren't unaware of what is going on just to the South of them.

ROFL. The delcious irony of these two statements back to back.

So you think the reason defections rarely happen is why?

Do you have a point to make about Nichols piece?

I already made it, you just don't want to accept it because you think it's real relevent because your argument is no deeper than "It's about a Conservative, from a Conservative, so it must be true, damning and unbiased!!".

Negotiating with a loon like KJU was always going to be a tricky affair. I don´t think he is going to give up his nukes with the missile shield still in place and US boots on the ground.
From a purely survival standpoint, he will not give it up. Look what happened to Noriega, Ghaddafi, Saddam and the attempts to depose Assad. Look at US bellicosity against Iran and the warmongering by Neocons.

I already made it, you just don't want to accept it because you think it's real relevent because your argument is no deeper than "It's about a Conservative, from a Conservative, so it must be true, damning and unbiased!!".
The point that he doesn't like Trump?

Also, that is not my argument.

ROFL. Run that back by your own self again. Because by your own logic defections should never happen.

No, nothing is 100% effective. Control of a population doesn't require 100% effectiveness.

Their are plenty of documentaries available to show you that the North Korean people love their living God.

This does smell like Bolton.
I just read that Bolton said that we can use the Lybia model for dealing with NK, which obviously means regime change. And being killed by a mob and overthrown is exactly the reason KJU gave for working to achieve nukes. It's a preservation strategy!

Bolton may have totally undermined the meeting and I'm speculating here, but maybe that was the purpose all along?

No, nothing is 100% effective. Control of a population doesn't require 100% effectiveness.

Their are plenty of documentaries available to show you that the North Korean people love their living God.
And that they have no access to information other than what is provided by the government (no internet, independent news, etc.).

Their are plenty of documentaries available to show you that those people are more than willing to play their role in the show that North Korea is putting on so they can eat and not be sent off to a labor camp. If you actually think the things you see on those things is actual affection you're even more of a delusional idiot than I had you pegged for. Those people are prisoners you goof.

What a relief that would be, eh lefties? Wouldn't want net human suffering to decrease in the world because it might make Trump look good! That's what's really important. Who cares how many Koreans die as long as Trump doesn't get any credit for saving them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back