Elections North Carolina House Results

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
LINK TO LIVE RESULTS

The above link is to NBC New's live results.

The Left media has been crowing over the last week that if the Republicans don't win both races, Trump is doomed. I wonder how they will respond if the Republicans win both?

So when are the new elections in California due to the same thing?

Oh, that's right. What's called voter fraud in North Carolina is legal in California and no one in the media gives a damn because it helps progressives.

So when are the new elections in California due to the same thing?

Oh, that's right. What's called voter fraud in North Carolina is legal in California and no one in the media gives a damn because it helps progressives.

^^^ You are 100% correct. I live in Orange County, CA and we lost all the seats as the "harvested" votes by Democratic only operatives came in. We elected a damn Democrat Ohio Land Developer Carpetbagger that doesn't even surf bro here in Huntington Beach. That practice is illegal in North Carolina... and why we have these elections.

^^^ You are 100% correct. I live in Orange County, CA and we lost all the seats as the "harvested" votes by Democratic only operatives came in. We elected a damn Democrat Ohio Land Developer Carpetbagger that doesn't even surf bro here in Huntington Beach. That practice is illegal in North Carolina... and why we have these elections.

And the GOP does nothing about it. Either at the state or national level, while Democrats are winning virtually all the close elections by "finding" ballots after it's over.

Republicans need to win landslides.

Make Shady Harley Rouda a one-term carpetbagger

Make Shady Harley Rouda a one-term carpetbagger

I hope so. He is shady. While Dana was not a top dog, he was an honest dog and remained one of the poorest members of Congress for over 30 years. I want new blood, but not a dirtbag like Rouda.

DONE!

NBC News just declared both Republicans victorious.

DONE!

NBC News just declared both Republicans victorious.

K0nHox5.gif

Dont know a lot about it. Looks like it will be about a two point win for bishop. You would think he woulda won by more.

Dont know a lot about it. Looks like it will be about a two point win for bishop. You would think he woulda won by more.

The "Democrats are going to win" talking point will quickly be forgotten on CNN and MSNBC.

Obama carried NC in 2008. It hasn't been a solid red state for a long time. It's solid loss for the Dems.

It's looking like 4 more years.... this was a "bell weather" election after all.

CNN reporting. Clearly they know their audience :D

index.php

Credit: Borat - PF

There are few things more disgusting than crocodile tears. If you look closely at the NPC's here in this gif, it's all false recreational outrage.

As for this election, this is great stuff. It's really nice to see Real Americans standing up and voting in their peoples best interest. Enough is enough, let's get another 4 solid years in and do what we can do reverse the damage done. These corrective measures and changes won't happen over night, but it's damn well worth a shot.

I have lived in the district my whole life, I would have been very disappointed had mccready won. Just based on my experience living here, he definitely does not represent the population. I'm not surprised Bishop won at all

Obama carried NC in 2008. It hasn't been a solid red state for a long time. It's solid loss for the Dems.

A dem hasnt won that district since 1953. And the last election the Republican won 58-41 in 2016.

Dems didnt win, but are getting close.

A dem hasnt won that district since 1953. And the last election the Republican won 58-41 in 2016.

Dems didnt win, but are getting close.

I'd blame that mostly on the influx of new residents from more northern states and liberal areas. Western union county is full of people that only live in the district bc it's close to Charlotte where they work and it's more affordable. You could drop them off anywhere on the eastern side of the district and they probably couldn't tell you what state their in

I'd blame that mostly on the influx of new residents from more northern states and liberal areas. Western union county is full of people that only live in the district bc it's close to Charlotte where they work and it's more affordable. You could drop them off anywhere on the eastern side of the district and they probably couldn't tell you what state their in

That's certainly an explanation. If that's correct, it is likely to continue too, and turn blue.

This will be the Trump legacy. Driving out suburban traditional Republicans and turning them dem like in oc. This is also starting to happen in Texas. I thought it would take a decade for that to happen but this was before trump. He's accelerating it.

Back