North African youth soccer team sent home after sexually assaulting Swedish girls

BS stats that consider Hispanic as white. So, 85% of the population commits 53% of rapes....

Illegals do enjoy rape as it is even a form of payment.
"According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey."
"The assaults are so common that many women and girls take contraceptives beforehand as preventative measures."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

You should see the "white" guys on most wanted list.

Mostly Mexicans lol

Betcha they'll classify moslems as white too.

American sexual assault stats:

*75% of perpetrators know the victim
*53% of perpetrators are white
*27% of perpetrators are black

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

Sexual assault is not a Muslim issue, it's an everybody issue. If you find that the news source that you subscribe to only mentions rape when it's a Muslim, that says a lot about your news source.
Well, unlike the US, Sweden has had a policy of "import everyone, even if they are garbage" for several decades.
In fact Swedes commited less than half of the rapes in the country already in the 80s. How do you think the stats look now after 20 years of Arab and African immigration? Rethorical question, since the authorities don't even release those stats anymore.

Think about how disgusting this story is, you have a adult coach assisting in the sexual assault of a minor with his athletes and lefties in the government cover up and allow these people to flood in by the thousands. This is cultural and social suicide. Lefties want to take taxpayer money and use 3rd world people to harass taxpayers... insane

* “Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against other blacks.” Forty-five percent of the victims of violent crime by blacks are white folks, 43 percent are black, 10 percent are Hispanic.

* Blacks are seven times as likely as people of other races to commit murder, eight times more likely to commit robbery and three times more likely to use a gun in a crime.

* “Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit violent crime against a white person than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.” (If decent black folks have trouble hailing a cab, and they do, these numbers may help explain it.)

* Black-on-white rape is 115 times more common than the reverse.

Even the two most famous sexual assaults by white men on black women in the last two decades – the Tawana Brawley and Duke rape cases – turned out to be hoaxes.

What do these statistics tell us? A message the Post will not report. The real repository of racism in America – manifest in violent interracial assault, rape and murder – is to be found not in the white community, but the African-American community. In almost all interracial attacks, whites are the victims, not the victimizers. http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-the-color-of-crime-826

You should see the "white" guys on most wanted list.

Mostly Mexicans lol

Betcha they'll classify moslems as white too.
lol, this Latin King cholo, that was born in Mexico is considered "white"
preview

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/luis-macedo

Just like in Koln, where were the Swedish or German men?! Have they all been neutered by progressivism?!

Well it's Sweden. So not like they care at all.

Yeah, exactly. If Sweden doesn't care about their country and their people then why should we? Same goes for Germany, France, etc. They obviously don't care about what the immigrants do to them and their country so I don't either. Let them commit genocide on themselves if they want to. The people there are so brainwashed that they're too far gone to even try to help. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Yeah, exactly. If Sweden doesn't care about their country and their people then why should we? Same goes for Germany, France, etc. They obviously don't care about what the immigrants do to them and their country so I don't either. Let them commit genocide on themselves if they want to. The people there are so brainwashed that they're too far gone to even try to help. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

There's a lot of people who care. Many refugee centers have burned in the past few years, there is a low level civil war with the rednecks there fighting the government.

They are simply under an oppressive regime that wants them dead and puts them in jail or takes their job for speaking out. Most of the people doing this are not Swedish, they're...it rhymes with news. lol

So they're little plan is working perfectly, nobody cares if they live or die because it appears they do it to themselves.

This is why Breivic did what he did. People vilify guys like Breivic and yet say nobody cares to stop it. lol

Why doesn't someone do something? OMG not THAT. THAT was horrible, I meant vote or something! lol

Last edited:
It all goes back to the neo-assyrian empire, basically women in the streets without a man and a burqa are just slaves and whores, so they are fair game.
lol you think they know anything about history to know how women we treated back then? they dont know shit except certain hate-filled parts of Quran and they treat women like that because they are scum.

Maybe just maybe there is a link here. Maybe it has to do with Muslim culture viewing Western women as sluts and the Kuffar as fair game . Why aren't we seeing such large scale sexual assaults by other cultures?

Sexual assaults where gangs of Arab males surround females has a name for it in Arabic culture. It is called " Taharrush Gamea" . The most famous incident was the groping of CNN's Lara Logan in Egypt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt
The link is that they face no consequences, the worst possible is that a judge does blinks and give them a paper with an "go away" order that finish in the basket, or in the water closet 20 minute later.
No punishment, no jail.

Damn , rape and molesting use to be a big deal when I was growing up. It got the men of the country pissed off.

Today Muslims rape so much people have been immune to hearing about it.

Citizens are helpless. Only counties I know who are fighting back is Russia and Poland.
There they fight back, there the Muslims stop their nasty ways

Youth soccer tournament held in Sweden.

A North African soccer team was sent home and its manager placed in police custody after the manager and some members of the team surrounded three 16 year old Swedish girls and molested them.

So we have about 2000 Arab and Afghan Muslim men sexually assaulting German women. Sexual assaults by Arabs and or Afghans at swimming pools. Now we have a North African youth soccer team - and North African nations are Arab - that sexually assaulted 3 Swedish teen girls.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160721/manager-groped-girls-at-swedish-football-tournament-gothia-cup

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-girls-Swedish-youth-football-tournament.html

--

Maybe just maybe there is a link here. Maybe it has to do with Muslim culture viewing Western women as sluts and the Kuffar as fair game . Why aren't we seeing such large scale sexual assaults by other cultures?

Sexual assaults where gangs of Arab males surround females has a name for it in Arabic culture. It is called " Taharrush Gamea" . The most famous incident was the groping of CNN's Lara Logan in Egypt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt

North Afrikans have a long history of raping white women they really get horny seeing white skin as it is either viewed as very pure and clean or weak.

During the 2nd world war Algerian troops serving under the french Millitary have been known to rape local women.

Surely I am not the only one who notices this? Dark whites often beat up on the pale white blondes (at least the boys). Where I grew up looking like Brock Lesnar would get you fucked with.

What??? Looking like Brock? Brock is like 300Pounds of wrestling agression I don't think anyone would like fuck with Lesnar unless they are suicidal.

North Afrikans have a long history of raping white women they really get horny seeing white skin as it is either viewed as very pure and clean or weak.

During the 2nd world war Algerian troops serving under the french Millitary have been known to rape local women.

For those who think he is exaggerating and it only happens "over there"...

Cops bust subway perv groping 5 commuters claiming he had never seen white women before
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/subway-groper-white-women-article-1.272608

A Jamaican student new to America was busted Monday after groping five rush-hour commuters in Brooklyn — and told cops it was because he’d never seen white women before and they were “absolutely beautiful,” sources said.

Sicko Damario Johnson, 19, who arrived on a student visa two months ago, thrust his hand up the skirts of five women at the Hoyt St. station over the past week, cops said.

Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men (who presumably develop a conscience afterwards) are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery.

Quran
Quran (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

If you don't think that the Muslim 3% population of Sweden committing more than 50% of the rapes isn't problematic, I don't know what to tell you.
And this isn't new, this goes back to the 80's.

a 1996 report by the BRÅ did break down rate of rape convictions by country of origin, using data from 1985 to 1989 it found particularly high rates of rape convictions among certain immigrant groups. After controlling for age, sex and place of residence, the highest rates were for individuals born in North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia), Italy, and Iraq who were convicted of rape at rates of 17.5, 16.5 and 12.5 times the native Swedish rate respectively.

A 1996 Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention report bears this out. It noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. It is no wonder why today Sweden is deemed the rape capital of the Western world.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/s...apital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/#ixzz4FfKUZ0am

WELCOME TO SWEDEN!!!!

sweden-rape.jpg

5905017_orig.jpg

foto3-1.jpg

3e8e871e71c888c5c920a74df79349c6.jpg

rape-victim.jpg

That is so fuck up how can anyone deffend that culture that rapes them how can people deffend the mass immigrations of rapists.

Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men (who presumably develop a conscience afterwards) are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery.

Quran
Quran (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

If you don't think that the Muslim 3% population of Sweden committing more than 50% of the rapes isn't problematic, I don't know what to tell you.
And this isn't new, this goes back to the 80's.

a 1996 report by the BRÅ did break down rate of rape convictions by country of origin, using data from 1985 to 1989 it found particularly high rates of rape convictions among certain immigrant groups. After controlling for age, sex and place of residence, the highest rates were for individuals born in North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia), Italy, and Iraq who were convicted of rape at rates of 17.5, 16.5 and 12.5 times the native Swedish rate respectively.

A 1996 Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention report bears this out. It noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. It is no wonder why today Sweden is deemed the rape capital of the Western world.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/s...apital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/#ixzz4FfKUZ0am

WELCOME TO SWEDEN!!!!

sweden-rape.jpg

5905017_orig.jpg

foto3-1.jpg

3e8e871e71c888c5c920a74df79349c6.jpg

rape-victim.jpg

But, but, but...... tolerance!

For those who think he is exaggerating and it only happens "over there"...

Cops bust subway perv groping 5 commuters claiming he had never seen white women before
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/subway-groper-white-women-article-1.272608

He is really sicko!!

I can't blame him though I almost groped chinese-Malaysian women in the train in Kuala Lumpur as that is the first time I saw large numbers of fair and smooth skinned North Asians.

I just don't want to get but rapped by the Indian Muslims in a Malaysian prisson so I controlled myself.

Well fuck another day another muslim rape or terrorism.

I'm just waiting around to see what it takes for a big push back to happen, how and where the next big war starts.

I bet these garbage Swedish authorities don't put them on sexual offenders register and just send them home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back