Nora Lareto exploits Humbolt crash victims to push leftist agenda.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date

I'll bring the chainsaw. You bring the beer.

Joking aside, do not feed the Troll. She's a pathetic cunt. Her opinion is a worthless as every other aspect of the pitiful existence she laughably tries to justify with the term, "life".

Deprive her of publicity, of meaning, and, with any luck, she'll end up like that idiot who tried to stop Global Warming by setting himself on fire:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah not really the time to push your agenda, but I'll bite and actually consider what her whole premise is even if it is tactlessly put out there at a time like this.

The victims who receive the most media attention are young attractive white women, aka Missing white woman syndrome . So I agree with:

1. Age being a factor. We care more about a 14 year old dying in a car accident than a 90 year old and perhaps for good reasons. There's an innocence of youth, a great deal of lost potential and a whole lifetime being lost.

2. Ethnicity is a factor. We tend to relate more to people who look the same as us, and the media is selling us a product for consumption.

I disagree with:

1. Male being a factor. Male victims of crime or tragedy do not normally get the same degree of attention.

And a special kind of assholes to give it oxygen to push their views and outrage. You are no different, same pea in the pod.

No, what you're doing here is deflecting from the issue, because a Liberal idiot(who is a columnist for a major newspaper, not some random person) said something stupid and offensive, and you feel the need to rush to your team's defense.

Now, you obviously can't defend her comments, so you do the only thing you can, and pathetically try to equate the people pointing out her idiocy for the world to see, as the same as the person who made the comments, and try to paint the people who were upset by her comments as the real villains pushing their agenda.

Yeah, you're a fucking tool.

Never heard of her or 2 of the 3 sources you posted TS. It's like you're actively looking for things to be outraged about.

Lareto's racist comments made the biggest media in Canada. The CBC just ran a story on her defending what she said and portraying her as the victim. Maclean's magazine published a letter saying Lareto was never part of their staff and criticized her "Humbolt so White" comments after she said that she was a writer for the magazine in her twitter bio. She responded by saying that Maclean's is white media.

Here is the CBC story (I posted the likes and dislikes before CBC deletes them and the overwhelmingly negative comments):

Dislikes: 721

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you post so many pics of good looking guys with great hair as your AV?

I don't get why you do this. Do you wish you looked like them

Why do you keep posting about how the guys in my avatar are good looking and have great hair?

let's be honest

does anyone REALLY care about what any white woman has to say at this pt?

certainly a Canadian one?

bueller?

Back