Non-USADA Jones vs Ngannou -- who wins?

ippikiookami

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Doped up Jones and the Ngannou V2 . Would Jon still be afraid to fight if he's on Vitamin S? Could he beat Francis?

Francis via tko at touch of gloves. He’s breaking all them Bones.

Also even when only Jones was allowed to roid (via pulsing exemption) he ducked Francis. Imagine when Francis can juice too!! Jones would rather retire

No, I don't think Ngannou would feel he needs drugs -- when you're that gifted naturally, the only reason to take the drugs is if you're afraid of the person you're fighting (I think that Jon was afraid of Cormier and felt he needed an advantage to get past him). I don't think Ngannou has any fear of Jones.

Juicehead was already roided up, but without USADA he will be more obvious.

But that also opens up the playing field that other fighters can roid more freely.

Ngannou is already a specimen. Imagine him juiced to the gills.
Implying that a 6'5" , 270 lb man with abs already isn't juiced to the gills lol.

Doped up Jones and the Ngannou V2 . Would Jon still be afraid to fight if he's on Vitamin S? Could he beat Francis?
Francis leaves MMA, JJ steps in the next day..says it all...but JJ for his size is amazing..Francis is just a true HW.

Too strong and competent tdd as shown in the second Stipe fight. Jones gets killed.

Back