Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

This is hardly boxing-related.

Kacper Meyna 12-1 (8 KO's) stops Adam Kownacki 20-5 (15 KO's) in round 1 in Poland. Fucking hell, Kownacki needs to call it a day before he gets fucked up.

View attachment 1032613

This is how you end up in a bad state when you're 50+. Like, what is he even doing in the ring? Hurts to watch when guys do this.

This is how you end up in a bad state when you're 50+. Like, what is he even doing in the ring? Hurts to watch when guys do this.

Kownacki is young though, it's the accumulated damage the problem in his case not the age.

Kownacki is young though, it's the accumulated damage the problem in his case not the age.

That's what i mean. You take so much damage when you're in your 20's or 30's, that when you're 50+ your body isn't working how it should be. The punishment he's taking now will seriously affect him down the line.

Floyd Sr. thought Oscar won against Floyd Jr. I remember giving Floyd 7 out of 12. He also said he was an "old" 33 year old when he fought Floyd earlier in the vid -maybe thanks to the disastrous MW campaign.

Michael Hunter had his comeback fight against...someone.

I can't believe the amount of momentum that he pissed away.

Apparently Conor Eggs Bennadict is gonna be allowed to fight in the UK soon. Hopefully now he'll come out more aggressive instead of shelling up and we can stop seeing everyone make yolks about him online.

Michael Hunter had his comeback fight against...someone.

I can't believe the amount of momentum that he pissed away.

Hunter is a great guy. Unfortunately, he and his brother are more interested in smoking than fighting and it really has hurt their career

it's my own fault for watching trash
but I was watching a podcast review show about rogan talking about the Paul Tyson fight
but it had a clip of Rogan talking about how good of a boxer believes Jake Paul is.
he said Paul had one punch KO power and to demonstrate how unique that was he claimed Julio Cesar Chavez SR. lacked that ability

… Rogan DKSAB I guess that pep DVD collection ain't as deep as he thought

from 3 mins in to about 3:20 i stopped watching there

Last edited:
“ he can’t bite my ear off if I knock his teeth out.”-Jake Paul

rewatching the old broner/granados fight and I'm struck by the vastly superior pbp and commentary of mauro, paulie and al.

beats the hell out of tess and timmy easily.

Back