Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

So I follow Ike Ibeabuchi. For a 50 year old he looks jacked. 245 lbs of rock. I'd like to see him climb back through the ropes get 2 knock the rust off fights and then go for a big money fight.

Unrelated but because I don't go into the kickboxing forums, did Rodtang duck Takeru?

I'd say so. Rodtang ducked Superlek for about 4 years and was only forced to fight him after Chatri got hounded by fans for months nonstop. He also refused to fight certain other Thais saying "they haven't earned it" all while he'd go on to fight guys making their debuts that none of us had even heard of.

Rodtang also said Takeru didn't deserve to fight him earlier this year, so i'm of the opinion Rodtang likes crushing cans while the casuals think he's the best Thai in existence.

Probably gonna be Superlek vs Takeru because Superlek needs an opponent and he and Takeru will fight anyone.

I'd say so. Rodtang ducked Superlek for about 4 years and was only forced to fight him after Chatri got hounded by fans for months nonstop. He also refused to fight certain other Thais saying "they haven't earned it" all while he'd go on to fight guys making their debuts that none of us had even heard of.

Rodtang also said Takeru didn't deserve to fight him earlier this year, so i'm of the opinion Rodtang likes crushing cans while the casuals think he's the best Thai in existence.

Probably gonna be Superlek vs Takeru because Superlek needs an opponent and he and Takeru will fight anyone.
This all checks out. Unfortunate but Rodtang can't be the best if he fucks around and loses to DJ, Superlek and Takeru.

Superlek probably gonna be heavy.

This all checks out. Unfortunate but Rodtang can't be the best if he fucks around and loses to DJ, Superlek and Takeru.

Superlek probably gonna be heavy.

With any luck Superlek'll move up after this, regardless of the outcome, and fight Haggerty who he beat in 2018. Though, there was talk of Superlek feeling like he's achieved enough and wanting to retire soon.

With any luck Superlek'll move up after this, regardless of the outcome, and fight Haggerty who he beat in 2018. Though, there was talk of Superlek feeling like he's achieved enough and wanting to retire soon.
So Ducktang waiting for the last possible minute to pull out and get an official announcement for a new opponent.
Wild.

So Ducktang waiting for the last possible minute to pull out and get an official announcement for a new opponent.
Wild.

In 2023 ONE announced Rodtang vs Superlek, and then about a month and a half later Rodtang would fight some randomer called Tabares making his debut. Rodtang pulled out of the Superlek fight saying he was injured, then a week later there emerged videos of Rodtang doing sparring, bouncing around the ring perfectly fine, and he still fought Tabares...

He's a beast when he fights but he loves pulling out of fights he thinks might be difficult.

In 2023 ONE announced Rodtang vs Superlek, and then about a month and a half later Rodtang would fight some randomer called Tabares making his debut. Rodtang pulled out of the Superlek fight saying he was injured, then a week later there emerged videos of Rodtang doing sparring, bouncing around the ring perfectly fine, and he still fought Tabares...

He's a beast when he fights but he loves pulling out of fights he thinks might be difficult.
20240105_091023.jpg

GD0Q5UeW4AAPo8g.jpg

GB OPEN
🇬🇧
🥊

Female, Under 75kg – Kerry Davis (England) beat Patricia Mbata (Nigeria) by a unanimous decision.
419330062_921709689958637_8525229514618255623_n.jpg

Didn’t see the Mayer/Jonas fight. Friendly rigged or what?

Back