Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

According to Top Rank's youtube page they're announcing something at 8pm ET/5pm PT tonight.

Tag line reads - The news you dream about comes tonight...

@MMALOPEZ any ideas?

According to Top Rank's youtube page they're announcing something at 8pm ET/5pm PT tonight.

Tag line reads - The news you dream about comes tonight...

@MMALOPEZ any ideas?
I think they are going to confirm Haney vs Kambosos … I’ll be surprised if it’s anything else

I think they are going to confirm Haney vs Kambosos … I’ll be surprised if it’s anything else

If that's all it is i'll be incredibly disappointed. Nothing else it could be though.

If that's all it is i'll be incredibly disappointed. Nothing else it could be though.
I don’t think is something else … lol!!! That’s why I don’t have any expectations

Haney has been posting cryptically today about something about to be announced, pretty sure it's going to be that.

Interesting he decides to fight Haney, I wonder if he tried to fight Ryan Garcia as that would seem like an easier fight for money (or at least more people would probably watch).

I'm assuming Loma is off the table because of the war

Iranian Hulk vs Martyn Ford is canceled. Was kinda looking forward to the clown show

Iranian Hulk vs Martyn Ford is canceled. Was kinda looking forward to the clown show
I'm looking very forward to Hafthor taking on Ford. Hopefully Ford will be the favorite after his staredown with the "hulk". So I can bet on Thor.

Interesting he decides to fight Haney, I wonder if he tried to fight Ryan Garcia as that would seem like an easier fight for money (or at least more people would probably watch).

I'm assuming Loma is off the table because of the war
How does it work if an athlete has two different passports/nationalities? Say born in Russia but lives/represents Finland. Is he ok to travel/fight/work elsewhere?
I sure hope so.

278021220_5109161929130593_143286365453501746_n.jpg

Around 4:00, Goossen says he is known to work his fighters hard in the gym. What does that mean exactly? He makes them spar 15 rounds?

Morrison v Rahman Jr just about to start, both in ring, I seen neither of them before. Weird show, everyone fighting had a famous dad, fucking gerald McClellan jr was on the card, I had no idea he had a son.

Morrison wins by stoppage despite being outboxed and blowing out of his arse from the 2nd round onwards. Stoppage was maybe early. Morrison should cut to CW or focus on BW, as he's too small for HW imo.

Morrison wins by stoppage despite being outboxed and blowing out of his arse from the 2nd round onwards. Stoppage was maybe early. Morrison should cut to CW or focus on BW, as he's too small for HW imo.
Or, call out a big name and cash out.

Back