Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

This was hilarious, younger Floyd’s trash talk was among the best

Sergio Martinez has a fight tomorrow in I think as the Masters tour continues :(

Amir is now training with Bo Mac, TC's trainer. This movie worked when Cotto started training with Roach after losing to Pac.

I wonder if this is a good move for boxers in general? What else are good examples, Rocky Balboa training with Apollo Creed's trainer after Mick died?

Arslanbek makhmudov just wiped his ass with Mariuz wach and dropped and stopped him in 6. makhmudov needs to step it up a bit more next time. Wach is durable but he was also trapped. makhmudov for sure has great power which he was able to land on wach.
other people he'll have issues touching

Wlad vs Putin 6 Rounder...... what a fucked situation. I hope for calm, but expect carnage.

Jimmy kelly won his American debut as a 10-1 underdog, fight was streamed live on youtube. Performance of his career beating undefeated Kanat Islam on pts in Florida. Whole card was good and no gaps in between fights.

Tim Tszyu younger brother, Nikita makes his debut Thursday, headlining a card. Says a lot about Australian boxing that Nikita is headlining this card, I'm fairly sure Khan and AJ did also, but they were medalists. Anyway card will be Thursday morning UK, Thursday night in Australia. Dennis Hogan also on the card, as is exciting fighter Stevie Spark, who comes from the same gym as Katsidis, and has a similar balls to the wall style.

Back