Cards ml
Rats ml
Nats/rocks under 7.5

Also playing Texas ml and -1.5 for stupid + numbers

Going to eat some chalk as well

Red Sox ml
Yanks ml
Nats ml

detroit was hitting everything last night and wouldve won regardless but disgusted to see that whiteside was not injured and only played 12 minutes because of the 76ers fast breaks. layden had no problems keeping eaton in the game for 42 minutes against the showtime lakers in the 88 series limiting the lakers to under 100 points in three of the games

arguably your best player is limited to 12 minutes...just dumb

its not hard to slow the game down and manage the shot clock.

detroit was hitting everything last night and wouldve won regardless but disgusted to see that whiteside was not injured and only played 12 minutes because of the 76ers fast breaks. layden had no problems keeping eaton in the game for 42 minutes against the showtime lakers in the 88 series limiting the lakers to under 100 points in three of the games

Holy shit did you manage to get a Mark freaking Eaton reference in there?

Respect man, for real. I'd forgotten about that big mountain blocking shots in the 80's. Wow.

Holy shit did you manage to get a Mark freaking Eaton reference in there?

Respect man, for real. I'd forgotten about that big mountain blocking shots in the 80's. Wow.

thats how i capped the series. 76ers are a great open court team you have to make it a half court game. the heat have good defense. i bought some more heat series +650, need a win in game 2 then game 1 blowout meant nothing

thats how i capped the series. 76ers are a great open court team you have to make it a half court game. the heat have good defense. i bought some more heat series +650, need a win in game 2 then game 1 blowout meant nothing

Heat are stil alive in the series imo even if they lose game 2. Obviously they'd need to then hold serve on their home court, but it's not over even if they go down 0-2.

Sixers are more talented, and getting Embiid back soon will only widen that gap. BUT...they are inexperienced and honestly that blowout win in game 1 might actually work against them. It's possible (not likely, but possible) that they get ahead of themselves and get cocky and play TOO loose.

Whiteside is def not one of Miami’s best players

Whiteside is def not one of Miami’s best players

Up until this year he was a rebounding and shot blocking machine. Altered a ton of shots too. I haven't seen much of the Heat this year honestly. I know he's been hurt on and off.

Is his regression more injury based or what? I think he was maybe a bit overrated even at his best since he tended to leave his man a lot wandering around looking for shot blocking opportunities. That said, he did make a lot of positive contributions. This year I haven't heard much about him at all.

Loading up on Mets today vs my Brewers. Gigantic pitching mismatch.

Chacin has been brutal and Thor is Thor. Mets ML (parlayed with Angels ML), Mets -1.5, -2.5, and first five inning -.5.

Up until this year he was a rebounding and shot blocking machine. Altered a ton of shots too. I haven't seen much of the Heat this year honestly. I know he's been hurt on and off.

Is his regression more injury based or what? I think he was maybe a bit overrated even at his best since he tended to leave his man a lot wandering around looking for shot blocking opportunities. That said, he did make a lot of positive contributions. This year I haven't heard much about him at all.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article208801504.html

if they dont play whiteside along olynk they have no chance.

No, i personally think he's overrated because we keep expecting that 2015-16 Whiteside that had a HUGE impact on games. Being injured def could be the reason, he still had the second highest plus minus on the team last season so its not as though he was just a flash in the pan. IDK, its tough to tell, but its pretty telling when he has the second lowest plus-minus on the entire team this season, while theoretically being outplayed by both Adebayo and Olynyk

Heat are stil alive in the series imo even if they lose game 2. Obviously they'd need to then hold serve on their home court, but it's not over even if they go down 0-2.

Sixers are more talented, and getting Embiid back soon will only widen that gap. BUT...they are inexperienced and honestly that blowout win in game 1 might actually work against them. It's possible (not likely, but possible) that they get ahead of themselves and get cocky and play TOO loose.

this is playoff basketball and spoelstra is proven, he knows better

they need to go 80s 90s bad boy piston basketball. simmons comes into the paint you let that mutherfuker know maybe not so easy next time when he eats an elbow or a clothesline.

having your double digit rebounder and scorer playing 12 minutes a game is what gets you fired in the nba

Loading up on Mets today vs my Brewers. Gigantic pitching mismatch.

Chacin has been brutal and Thor is Thor. Mets ML (parlayed with Angels ML), Mets -1.5, -2.5, and first five inning -.5.
Lot of chalk on the board today. I like most of it too

No, i personally think he's overrated because we keep expecting that 2015-16 Whiteside that had a HUGE impact on games. Being injured def could be the reason, he still had the second highest plus minus on the team last season so its not as though he was just a flash in the pan. IDK, its tough to tell, but its pretty telling when he has the second lowest plus-minus on the entire team this season, while theoretically being outplayed by both Adebayo and Olynyk

I dont know what your post is trying to prove. The Heat were outscored by 16 (!) points in the 12 minutes that Whiteside was on the floor last night and you think they needed to play him more? He had as many turnovers as he had points last night. One of the best coaches in the league just conveniently made a mistake by leaving him on the bench? Hmmm.... that doesn't sound right lol

Just some thoughts:

I bet on Celtics win series 4-3 at +345 (5d). I believe the Celtics ultimately win this series due to having a superior team while the Bucks have the two best players in the series. It should be closely contested, though. I dont expect either team winning in a 4 or 5 game series (obviously) so holding a position like this is worth a shot imo

The Utah/OKC series is very intriguing to me. I think OKC is a terrible match up for the Jazz but the Jazz have been PHENOMENAL since getting Gobert back and cutting ties with players that didn't want to buy in to the Jazz philosophy. I think there is pretty good value on OKC solely because the only reliable scorer for the Jazz happens to be a rookie who will be guarded by (im assuming) Westbrook or George. I don't like his chances there. I already bought in on OKC winning the series at -140 (half of my intended wager- i think Jazz have a decent shot at winning either game 1 or game 2, then I will re-evaluate w/ the updated odds) and OKC wins series 4-2 at +480

No pre game bet on Bucks/Celts.

I do think this game is gonna go down to the wire though. So I'm gonna wait for a team to make a run and go up 8-10 pts and hope to get a solid line on the other side.

Jeez Thor threw 30 pitches in the first inning. All my Mets action doesn't look so great even though the Brewers didn't score.

Back