Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we know who barry is yet? I bet the mods are able to see :p
NVG2286318_1.JPG

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/sugar-daddies/nm/albuquerque/barrygood1

i feel like this play is very square but i cant help but jump on the hot streak. im taking the Rockies over the Dodgers today

i feel like this play is very square but i cant help but jump on the hot streak. im taking the Rockies over the Dodgers today

Okay I'll tail here for 1u. I am okay with the hotter team with the better lineup in a hitters park at -109. Agree it kinda feels square but my other bet was the u8 in the Tigers/White Sox game and that felt square too so why not go with that theme LOL? So far that one is 0-0 through 3 innings, so far so good there...for now.

Rockies were soooo not square lol

I hate playing early morning games but I like the TB (autocorrect changed TB to Arab when I first typed this lol) Rays over the KC Royals. Maybe a first leg of a parlay, I am hesitant to pay juice on a bad team

one more play for later - Baltimore Orioles over the Texas Rangers

Played the Phillies today at + odds, lost 1u.

Playing the o8.5 in Hou/Tor for 1.5u and Boston -134 to win 1u tonight.

Newcastle are looking good at +102 tomorrow. I need them to close out a parlay I have with Sassoulo -162 & St. Etienne+189 who got their wins earlier today

They're away at Fulham who lost their best player in the transfer market to Villa just yesterday & haven't had time to replace him. Fulham have also got a new GK, 2 full backs & a centre half pushing for debuts. So their defence hasn't been road tested properly yet.

Rafa will have Newcastle v well prepared

Not a strong read, just a value spot. I've parlayed them with Norwich+137 too, who are away at Blackburn on Saturday. Alex Neil is a hard taskmaster who prepares his sides very well.

Last edited:
Yankees Dodgers Astros. Round robin at 0.33u each, risking one whole unit on it. Let's get it

Didn't even get a chance to look at early games. Gonna hit o5 for first 5 innings Tor/KC.

Gonna go square and lay the -125 on the -1.5 on Lester and the Cubs vs Overton for the A's. I hate paying any juice on a -1.5 line but damn the Cubs should roll with this pitching matchup and these lineups. Just playing each to win 1u.

Wow I almost missed that my boy Lincecum was on the mount for the Angels again tonight!

4.8u to win 4u SEA team total for first 5 innings o2.5. Fading Timmy again.

Soccer plays for tomorrow.
2u each on PSG (-150) and Barcelona(-163)
Other lines I like and have played (mostly small to medium):
PSV (-118), Atletico Madrid to win and u2.5 goals (+333), USA Women (+125), USA vs France Women u2.5 goals(-150)

Didn't even get a chance to look at early games. Gonna hit o5 for first 5 innings Tor/KC.

Gonna go square and lay the -125 on the -1.5 on Lester and the Cubs vs Overton for the A's. I hate paying any juice on a -1.5 line but damn the Cubs should roll with this pitching matchup and these lineups. Just playing each to win 1u.

Lorenzo Cain cashes the bet with the clutch RBI double!

Newcastle are looking good at +102 tomorrow. I need them to close out a parlay I have with Sassoulo -162 & St. Etienne+189 who got their wins earlier today

They're away at Fulham who lost their best player in the transfer market to Villa just yesterday & haven't had time to replace him. Fulham have also got a new GK, 2 full backs & a centre half pushing for debuts. So their defence hasn't been road tested properly yet.

Rafa will have Newcastle v well prepared

Not a strong read, just a value spot. I've parlayed them with Norwich+137 too, who are away at Blackburn on Saturday. Alex Neil is a hard taskmaster who prepares his sides very well.
Fulham 1-0 Newcastle :p

Newcastle had 2 stonewall penalties waved off & possibly should've even gotten 3 but nothing can detract from their inability to score from open play. Ritchie had a decent game but If Shelvey don't start for them in furure they are unbettable. Looked a different side when he came on late dictating tempo in the middle of the park.

Crap game. Utterly shite performance from both sides.

Tomorrow I've two small soccer parlays:

$5 Norwich-Mansfield $26 W
$5 Norwich-Wolves $26 L

Last edited:
Wow I almost missed that my boy Lincecum was on the mount for the Angels again tonight!

3 in the first for SEA LOL. Like stealing this one was. Fading Lincecum so profitable.

Have never bet on baseball until now. Thanks for the tip.

So Lincecum has been an absolute gold mine this year. Have faded him time and again for huge profits and I keep thinking they can't possibly keep running him out there but they do. Then I think the books have to adjust more but they don't. Mind blowing. My MLB season was treading water the first half and now I'm up big and over half my winnings are fading him big every 5 days. Crazy.

Today only one game I like at first glance. (Making 2 bets on it)

TOR/KC u7.5 at +100 for 2u and u4 for first 5 innings at -110 for 1u

Duffy such an underrated pitcher for KC. Toronto has a great lineup of course but Duffy just dominant the other night and has been consistent all season. Same with Sanchez for the Jays. I'll take my chances that both these guys keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back