• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

I got James Harden/Total Rebounds under 8½ at -120. This line is currently at -135.

My plan is to wait until he gets 2-3 rebounds and then live bet the Under at 10.5 or so. If he gets them early in the 1Q, we'll get a high live bet line.

We'll give you a boost like we did for golf:

H
HA
HAR
HARD
HARDE
HARDEN
HARDEN 1
HARDEN 1Q

Conceive--believe--achieve

I got James Harden/Total Rebounds under 8½ at -120. This line is currently at -135.

My plan is to wait until he gets 2-3 rebounds and then live bet the Under at 10.5 or so. If he gets them early in the 1Q, we'll get a high live bet line.
Harden's rebound live bet line never got higher than 8.5 during the game.

He's now sitting down with 27:43 minutes played, 19 points, and 10 assists as the 3rd quarter is coming to a close. The Nets are up by 26 points, so Harden will probably sit out during the 4th quarter if they end the 3Q with a 20+ point lead, just like he did in Game 2.

Under 8.5 was a gift.

Live bet: Kristaps Porzingis - Under 19.5 -121

Edit 1: I'm not sure if Porzingis is injured. He played for 5:30 minutes in Q1, then played 3 minutes in Q2 and sat down at the 6-minute mark, and Boban replaced him.

Edit 2: I'm trying to find a spot to buy-out of my Doncic bet. He's injured but is staying in the game and scoring. Not sure if he'll return for the 2H or not.

Last edited:

Edit 1: I'm not sure if Porzingis is injured. He played for 5:30 minutes in Q1, then played 3 minutes in Q2 and sat down at the 6-minute mark, and Boban replaced him.

Edit 2: I'm trying to find a spot to buy-out of my Doncic bet. He's injured but is staying in the game and scoring. Not sure if he'll return for the 2H or not.
Doncic had some physio tape put on his neck and shoulder area, and he's moving okay.

He just hit a 3-pointer and I can buy-out of my O30.5 bet, but I think we'll see him return from halftime good enough to cash his points prop. He kept making a bunch of "I'm tired and I'm sore" faces before the physio tape was applied, and he currently has 15 points, which is a lot for an injured player. Not to mention he's the key piece of that team.

Edit: Or not... 5 minutes into Q3, and Doncic is 0-3 FG and missed 2 FTs... And the Mavericks only scored 2 points during that time.

Last edited:
surprised porzingis and luka are still playing, almost 30pt deficit near end of 3rd q.
Seems like in most or all of these playoff games, the star players are always playing 30+ minutes and will continue to play deep into Q4, even if they're dominating the game.

Today, Kyrie came back in with 6-8 minutes in Q4, and his team was up by 20 points when he came back in. He ended up playing 40 minutes.

Live bet: Under 196.5
O56.5 1Q in the Mavericks/Clippers game = lost
Live bet: O51.5 1Q in the Mavericks/Clippers game = won
Luka Doncic/Total Points over 30½ = lost
Live bet: Kristaps Porzingis - Under 19.5 -121 = won
Live bet: Under 196.5 = won

Ended up breaking even on the Mavericks/Clippers game, aside from the juice I paid. Such a shame, I felt good about my pre-game bets, but Luca Doncic being injured from the start ended up killing both of my bets because the Mavericks need him for everything.

+$257.47 profit for today.

Had

-Knicks/Hawks O209 (BUY OUT). Watched the first 5 minutes and said to myself this shit ain’t going over 209 lol

-Hawks -5 (BUY OUT). Watched the first Q and thought Hawks ain’t gonna cover lol

-Nets -5.01st half(WON)

-Suns +6.5(WON)

-Nets/Celtics 4thQ O50.5(WON). Should have dropped a bomb on this one but chickened out. So pissed I missed this opportunity!

-Clippers 2nd half(WON)

-Clippers -3.5(WON)

-Mavs 1st half O55.5(LOSS)

Overall, meh. Missed so many opportunities live betting. Profit is profit I guess.

Last edited:
Agree w all of it. Lakers were destined to lose
game 1 though. They aren’t losing this series.
Yo Ryan,what we do now,it seemed like a lock till yesterday,cash out or hope LeBron pulls something out of his hat?

May 31 bets

• Philadelphia 76ers -2 for 1st Quarter
• Tobias Harris/Total Points over 20½
• Utah Jazz -1 -115 1st Quarter
• Mitchell/Total Points over 25½

Back