• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Kokrak and Speith teeing off I aint no praying man but please pray for me that Kokrak wins if he wins Ill do another sherdog no chance parlays this event. This even if he loses ill probably still do 1 lol but just pray for me please unless you got a brain and aint religious then obviously dont pray for me LOL

Religion gets a bad name, because 99.9999% are some degree of bullshit.

No one can argue religion with me without assuming shit. War Room? Where are you?

No one can argue religion with me without assuming shit. War Room? Where are you?

I will never bad mouth religion alot of non religious people disrespect religious people. I find it very intresting how you can believe in something like that. My Fault with all that if god is all powerfull and can create the world in 6 days and then rest the 7th why doesent he stop these disgusting people who commit these horrific crimes like child molestation rape and all this other dumb crap. Also I have an autisic son non-verbal hes 9 yrs old lets lets say he gets older and doesent understand the concept of religion or god? Since he wont understand that jesus christ is the son of god and died on the cross for our sins does he go to hell? like thats pretty ruthless of god to do that to someone. In my opinion of course this is basing it off of christinaity.

I wasnt trying to argue with you man I respect you one of the few posters I like so if you took offense my bad

I will never bad mouth religion alot of non religious people disrespect religious people. I find it very intresting how you can believe in something like that. My Fault with all that if god is all powerfull and can create the world in 6 days and then rest the 7th why doesent he stop these disgusting people who commit these horrific crimes like child molestation rape and all this other dumb crap. Also I have an autisic son non-verbal hes 9 yrs old lets lets say he gets older and doesent understand the concept of religion or god? Since he wont understand that jesus christ is the son of god and died on the cross for our sins does he go to hell? like thats pretty ruthless of god to do that to someone. In my opinion of course this is basing it off of christinaity.

I appreciate your concerns. You mention a lot of things that are based off of assumptions.

The problems really start with the basic essence of it. The nature of The Divine. The Universal Intelligence. "Mother Nature", if you will. The Grand Architect as the Freemasons call it, who created the math principles that the universe is founded on, and that the Einsteins, Newtons, and Hawkings discover.

The six-day literal creation is garbage. It is simply a misinterpretation of Bible scriptures.

For the evil that exists? Again, that is assuming things. The Divine could be like Conan the Cimmerian's Crom, who gives life and the desire to keep living, but rarely if ever intervenes.

I don't go past there being something that guided all of the things that the atheists and evolutionists brag about. What is the Divine's nature? How should we conduct ourselves? Not sure.

For the record, I have a deep science/math background. At one paid internship at a huge tech company, I estimate that 90%+ of the people I worked with were atheists or agnostics, and out of the remaining who were believers in a Universal Intelligence/Divine, over half of them were evolutionists.

I wasnt trying to argue with you man I respect you one of the few posters I like so if you took offense my bad

Au contraire, mon frere. We are more than good.

My beliefs demand that I be ready to present things to someone of your mind. You want something. You can't completely accept that nothing is in charge, but 99.999% of these formal religions are full of shit.

Some religions teach that gambling is bad. Some teach that even a drop of alcohol, or a puff of cannabis is bad.

"Blind fools."--hippie from Nazareth

• James Harden/Total Rebounds under 8½
• Clippers/Mavericks over 56½ for 1st Quarter
• Luka Doncic/Total Points over 30½

• James Harden/Total Rebounds under 8½
• Clippers/Mavericks over 56½ for 1st Quarter
• Luka Doncic/Total Points over 30½

One thing I like about your plays is that they don't really require any deep explaining/justification.
Harden not doing a lot of rebounding? Check
Western Conference playoff game going 29-28 or so for the first quarter? Check
Doncic being Doncic? Check.

Good luck on the plays.

Kokrak and Speith teeing off I aint no praying man but please pray for me that Kokrak wins if he wins Ill do another sherdog no chance parlays this event. This even if he loses ill probably still do 1 lol but just pray for me please unless you got a brain and aint religious then obviously dont pray for me LOL

K
Ko
Kok
Kokr
Kokra
Kokrak

Now, for Spieth

SPIETH
SPIET
SPIE
SPI
SP