Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "B"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I learned the basics of Photoshop in a digital drawing course.

I'm still drawing, made this some days ago in Photoshop, i think it's the best i made so far.

s5jThJL.jpg

It's Veronica from Dragon Quest XI

+_e3990fa827b715bdc5abd774c35f82ef.gif
Wow, well done mate. And welcome to the shoop community!

I learned the basics of Photoshop in a digital drawing course.

I'm still drawing, made this some days ago in Photoshop, i think it's the best i made so far.

s5jThJL.jpg

It's Veronica from Dragon Quest XI

+_e3990fa827b715bdc5abd774c35f82ef.gif

That's awesome bro. I'm getting more and more into digital painting and have been trying to improve my sketching more.

Nice linework very smooth.

Amen to that brother. I like to use a good pestle and mortar to bring out the best of spices for things like Thai curries.

fucken sherdog shoopbros are a breed apart. will think of you next time i am smushing some star anise with my big granite implement #nohomo

TheSpaceBarOnMyKeyboardIDoesNotWorkAnymore.NoJoke.WTF

TheALTKeyEither.

TheFuck.ItWorkedFineYesterday.

fucken sherdog shoopbros are a breed apart. will think of you next time i am smushing some star anise with my big granite implement #nohomo
Fookin right mate! I lived in Thailand for 3 years and i was in flavour heaven. My wife took lots of Thai cooking classes and our grocery shopping always included a good mix of fresh herbs, seeds and peppers.

Fookin right mate! I lived in Thailand for 3 years and i was in flavour heaven. My wife took lots of Thai cooking classes and our grocery shopping always included a good mix of fresh herbs, seeds and peppers.

fucken hell man that sounds epic

i dont cook much thai but i do mess around with some asian stuff, i suck at it but i try lol

tbh man ive been making the same kinda things for a while, i think you just gave me a nudge to go try some thai recipes, maybe like a lemongrass hotdog with galangal

bonus pic -

asian hot dog noodle octopus

hotdog-octopus-for-kids.jpg

Sake, man up and lets make this a cookery thread like last time

My ras el hanout worked out great, i thought that my toasted cumin and coriander seeds smelled a little burnt when i was grinding them but it worked out great in the dish.

Sprinkled dried coriander leaves over the tagine at the end and left the pot with the lid on for a while..not as good as fresh obviously but surprisingly aromatic all the same

What kind of sauce would you put on that weiner spaghetti?
I'm gonna try a butter-simmered reduction of thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, ginger, allspice and a last splash of cinnamon.

This is a fact.

TheSpaceBarOnMyKeyboardIDoesNotWorkAnymore.NoJoke.WTF

TheALTKeyEither.

TheFuck.ItWorkedFineYesterday.
Found an old cum stained wireless keyboard in my closet so iz all good

<28>

And for our other gents who are faceing the other way. A sexy gif for you to.

giphy.gif

im not discriminating anyone!
Ha! @NoDak is there any art/cultural history on topic you could share regarding the crushingly-powerful aesthetics of the art of the large meal? (Besides Klingon culture, that is haha!)

Found an old cum stained wireless keyboard in my closet so iz all good

<28>

Did you try hitting the other one with a hammer and throwing water on it? always works for me.

Back