Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "B"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Nothing to see here everyone!
Posters that identify themselves and their shoops before the contest ends are kicked out from competitions...so...just saying. Not a good idea.

Sake, man up and lets make this a cookery thread like last time

My ras el hanout worked out great, i thought that my toasted cumin and coriander seeds smelled a little burnt when i was grinding them but it worked out great in the dish.

Sprinkled dried coriander leaves over the tagine at the end and left the pot with the lid on for a while..not as good as fresh obviously but surprisingly aromatic all the same

What kind of sauce would you put on that weiner spaghetti?
Is that cilantro, the dried coriander? I have some but there is no scent to it so I never used it. Wasn't sure if there was any point

I have a recipe for a cake using ras El hanout, I'm getting keen on baking cakes using proper spice these days. I have a cardamom one too so and I made a pumpkin bread a couple weeks back which was gorgeous

I wouldn't touch that fucking weiner threaded spaghetti man! Where the fuck did you find it?
But if I had to loads of srirachi sauce

And for our other gents who are faceing the other way. A sexy gif for you to.

giphy.gif

im not discriminating anyone!

Is that cilantro, the dried coriander? I have some but there is no scent to it so I never used it. Wasn't sure if there was any point

I have a recipe for a cake using ras El hanout, I'm getting keen on baking cakes using proper spice these days. I have a cardamom one too so and I made a pumpkin bread a couple weeks back which was gorgeous

I wouldn't touch that fucking weiner threaded spaghetti man! Where the fuck did you find it?
But if I had to loads of srirachi sauce

I can fix that doghetti up for you real quick m8

snapshotimagehandler_114091686.jpeg.jpg

Yeah coriander = cilantro. It does sniff pretty inert while its in the jar but once it rehydrated in the sauce it was worthwhile

Yeah man spice is where its at, verging on magic once you start fucking around with spices

Why is everyone posting sausages?

My contribution.

giphy.gif

Fucken bigwaverider started hotdogging faces then i started hotdogging asses and it just kinda went full weiner from there

Total sausage fest.

I got an extra vote! Fuck yeah

Fingered a bird down the duck pond to get it

One more vote and its bong time

Come on people

I can fix that doghetti up for you real quick m8

View attachment 674491

Yeah coriander = cilantro. It does sniff pretty inert while its in the jar but once it rehydrated in the sauce it was worthwhile

Yeah man spice is where its at, verging on magic once you start fucking around with spices
Amen to that brother. I like to use a good pestle and mortar to bring out the best of spices for things like Thai curries.

Nice, I really thought you had been shooping longer bro.

I learned the basics of Photoshop in a digital drawing course.

I'm still drawing, made this some days ago in Photoshop, i think it's the best i made so far.

s5jThJL.jpg

It's Veronica from Dragon Quest XI

Last edited:
Back