Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "A"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the last fight

KtKLmoB.gif

Ready for round 2!

Congrats to all who made it to the next round and thanks all for your contribution to make this possible. Big shout out to my guy @bigwaverider for doing great work. Cheers Everyone!!!

And Big thanks to @bigwaverider for making all of these possible.

Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

Congrats again to all participants.
Thank you for the competition @bigwaverider
@Liddough I really enjoyed your shoop that to me was the best from the entire competition.
@Draxton very impressive.. you are legit a podium shooper for this round in my eyes.
@Arqueto another top 3 performance imo.
Shoutout to my boys: @Myrddin Wild & @Ottawaguy ... last lol I voted for @Clippy :oops:

Yer welcome brah. when are you gonna grow a pair and join one?
20224785-99-FT-LL.jpg

Great stuff! Well done everyone!

You can say that again.. and please do. :D
Best contest round ever.

Second place, baby!!!
SomberHideousBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif

Thanks @bigwaverider, the other participants and people that voted.

Can't wait for round 2 :meow:

Kingerts on 2st!!! A great showing. Awesome gif.. and thanks!!

[USER=423029]@bigwaverider continues to embarrass us mortal shoopers by not only somehow surviving the backstage work, but putting out a great shoop as well. You got my vote[/USER]

Mine flopped. I thought a booty Hole on His Chect was funny. :(

i go for back trust me, i go for back

what?

c2r3Fpq.gif

(@Low Test With da Best this is now my most used emoji)

Can't believe A6 didn't make it to round 2. That's crazy. <Eek2.0>

When the entries were first posted I was 100% sure that one would get amongst the most votes. It definitely had one of my first votes. Don't give up @Doughie99

@Liddough Love The Baptist shoop. Great concept and Diaz casting a shadow in the light. Beautiful.

Congrats to @Iron Skin for getting the most votes in this thread. That shoop had me rolling. I've seen you contribute a lot in shoop threads so I was surprised to hear you say this was your first contest. Congrats

Biggups to @Arqueto for this amazing piece of work. My favourite entry in this thread. But I already complimented it in PM earlier :p

Wonderful post Sans. Hot dogs in your face. :D

sans-hot-dogs.gif

Did anyone get my 2024 Black Beast Candacy for President banner joke? I also threw in a shad face next to Trump... just for good measure. :p

ui95n7l.jpg

I saw it but didnt get it.

Ready for round 2!

Pssst hit me up for the good stuff.

Congrats to all who made it to the next round and thanks all for your contribution to make this possible. Big shout out to my guy @bigwaverider for doing great work. Cheers Everyone!!!

Mahalo BP!!!

Last edited:
Wonderful post Sans. Hot dogs in your face. :D

sans-hot-dogs.gif
Haha, fookin awesome bro <45>

I was hoping you'd do me as well. Ty

That sausage reflection on the helmet. Mint work as always.

Those girly eyes and mouth tho
<{dayum}>

Haha, fookin awesome bro <45>I was hoping you'd do me as well. Ty That sausage reflection on the helmet. Mint work as always. Those girly eyes and mouth tho <{dayum}>

What? you expect a shoop from a Sherdogger to compliment you? :p

I was hoping you'd do me as well.

hmmmmm..... I think next round I will do requests. But they have to say "Do me BWR." :D

Shout out to @bigwaverider for organizing this crazy contest. I only started shopping semi seriously the past year and feel honored to even be in the top 10 of these talented people here.

Oh man I have these dreams all the time

View media item 27627

Yikes! I need to consult @Medulla Omoplata ’s nemesis @Clippy for some advice. Perhaps some Canadian voodoo ritual that involves fried chicken in a garage?
That soundz like a good start, but right there in Miami... you have a good exorcist who can perform a baptism. I wouldn't take any chances with this. Once it takes hold, there's been reported a relatively low success rate for remission.

shoop-otto-kraft-dinner-bath-jpg.675335

Attachments

• Shoop Otto Kraft dinner bath.jpg
    Shoop Otto Kraft dinner bath.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 21
That soundz like a good start, but right there in Miami... you have a good exorcist who can perform a baptism. I wouldn't take any chances with this. Once it takes hold, there's been reported a relatively low success rate for remission.

shoop-otto-kraft-dinner-bath-jpg.675335

LMAO! You’re the best!

Im just bumping for awareness. Voting for round 2 starts like Tuesday night so keep an eye out for the Round 2 voting threads.

And to @Arqueto @Ottawaguy and @Myrddin Wild
I hope you are bringing it.
tmzVm4a.gif

Back