Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "A"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are the odds
giphy.gif

I gots you doggy

@Arqueto came to me and said: "what should I do this time, just set new records?"

I told him: "No! give them a chance.. give them a chance champ, let them taste victory just so they have it stripped away at the last moment in the second round."

Arq: "Manager.. every shoop I make is still so perfect how do I fail ?"

Me: "You must make mistakes on purpose don't think about it just shoop it.. have you tried shooping with just your left hand while blindfolded?... Brake a paw."

True story..

maxresdefault.jpg

Appreciate it.

Have you considered putting "The Baptist" in black and white too and not purple ? or you wanted some color in there for the average sherdoger :D

source.gif

Either way great concept and integration.. just so different then the norm.

Have you considered putting "The Baptist" in black and white too and not purple ? or you wanted some color in there for the average sherdoger :D

source.gif

Either way great concept and integration.. just so different then the norm.

I tried to match the original exorcist title colour, which was like a pale purple.

edit: should have gone a bit lighter.

Thanx for throwing one helluva party @bigwaverider
icon_cheers.png
& the whole "Stroke 29" crew!!

w7MsRAY.jpg

Big shout out to BMF's @Arqueto, @Lukn4trbl, @MacGregor, @Bjjpitbull8, "Ruin Johnson" for funding our hijinx here with their very generous donationz!

Thanx to @jei for his work behind the scenes & for once again getting us heathenz a bannar!

Congrats to @Natural Order for running away with this round!!! @Iron Skin with a sweet showing after beginning to shoop just this year! OG's @Meduza & @Empty Emp lurking around the top of the heap as expected. Much love to all the guyz who kept this chat going. Waz a blast hanging out for the last week & looking forward to doing it again for the final round!!!
icon_cheers.png

ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

What are the odds
giphy.gif

I gots you doggy

You sonofabitch I was ahead when I crashed you must have got a late surge of votes :mad: I'll find out who voted for you and bite every single one of them that isn't me :D

Great job again boys this contest was a lot of fun...........good times.

Shoutouts, good job @Natural Order a.k.a. shoop Jesus for running away with all the votes, it's going to be tough to catch you in the second round.

props to @Iron Skin for his first contest and kicking all the veteran's butts.

@Liddough great concept bro, and probably my favorite in this contest.

@Medulla Omoplata I wasn't sure if it was you or @Clippy but I got a legit laugh out of it great job.

Big shoutout to the main man @bigwaverider for hosting and giving us a safe space in which we can relax and have fun in these rough Sherdog streets.

To all the shoopers I love every single one of you weirdo's and the shoop scene is the greatest thing about this place.

The World is Yours

fTlTfk1.png

Great stuff! Well done everyone!

That's an amazing paint bro... you're going to be an absolute terror in the next paint competition. :eek:

Thanks man, but no way I could pull something like that off in MS Paint. I do all my digital painting in PS and like my layers too much :p

Congrats everyone this was a good time

Look forward to seeing round 2:)

@Iron Skin , your shoop was beautiful. Great concept done very well, hilarious. You picked the perfect faces for GSP and Lee, and I love how GSP's gaze is lined up just right. An all-time great.

@bigwaverider continues to embarrass us mortal shoopers by not only somehow surviving the backstage work, but putting out a great shoop as well. You got my vote.

The more I looked at my own shoop, the more I appreciated it. I received a few compliments on it, which meant a lot! I think it's my best submission of my competitive shoop career. And yet I juuuuuuust barely made it into the second round. It's like swimming with sharks now, and if you don't bring your A game every time, your ass is finished. The quality of work has never been higher, and I look forward to challenging myself to keep up next round. Awesome work, guys.

Second place, baby!!!

SomberHideousBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif

Thanks @bigwaverider, the other participants and people that voted.

Can't wait for round 2 :meow:
Your concept was awesome mate! So simple but imo the funniest of the bunch. Only critique I would say is that you used a stock photo with watermarks which are still apparent in some spots.......but finding the perfect photo to work with can be difficult. Face selection and the clarity of Gregor are top notch.

I'll see you in round 2 playboi! ;)

Back