Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "A"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Concept > skill

Congrats to those who made it to next round

Great job again boys this contest was a lot of fun...........good times.

Shoutouts, good job @Natural Order a.k.a. shoop Jesus for running away with all the votes, it's going to be tough to catch you in the second round.

props to @Iron Skin for his first contest and kicking all the veteran's butts.

@Liddough great concept bro, and probably my favorite in this contest.

@Medulla Omoplata I wasn't sure if it was you or @Clippy but I got a legit laugh out of it great job.

Big shoutout to the main man @bigwaverider for hosting and giving us a safe space in which we can relax and have fun in these rough Sherdog streets.

To all the shoopers I love every single one of you weirdo's and the shoop scene is the greatest thing about this place.

The World is Yours

fTlTfk1.png

Thank you

Can't believe A6 didn't make it to round 2. That's crazy. <Eek2.0>

When the entries were first posted I was 100% sure that one would get amongst the most votes. It definitely had one of my first votes. Don't give up @Doughie99

@Liddough Love The Baptist shoop. Great concept and Diaz casting a shadow in the light. Beautiful.

Congrats to @Iron Skin for getting the most votes in this thread. That shoop had me rolling. I've seen you contribute a lot in shoop threads so I was surprised to hear you say this was your first contest. Congrats

Biggups to @Arqueto for this amazing piece of work. My favourite entry in this thread. But I already complimented it in PM earlier :p

Can't believe A6 didn't make it to round 2. That's crazy. Eek2.0

Got one of my votes too, it really is a shame it didn't get more love.

Had a feeling A12 might be @Clippy . Loved the humor.

"Get this man his trolly and a computer to tweet on"

<Lmaoo>

Feel bad for not voting for it but picking the ones to vote for was hard. So much tough competition.

Had a feeling A12 might be @Clippy . Loved the humor.

"Get this man his trolly and a computer to tweet on"

<Lmaoo>

Feel bad for not voting for it but picking the ones to vote for was hard. So much tough competition.

ha ha thanks friend, no need to vote for me vote for what is best

Many ppl here put more effort and time into theirs I just didn't have it in me

Used this platform to take cheap shots at Conor :p

ha ha thanks friend, no need to vote for me vote for what is best

Many ppl here put more effort and time into theirs I just didn't have it in me

Used this platform to take cheap shots at Conor :p
Yours was right up there when I was deciding my final votes... cause what the butler said waz hilarious!!! & the room had lots of jokes as well.

Conor wanted Nate to win though. If you would've said something like "Damn it there goes our trilogy for next year... somebody get me a trolly." I think you would've been pushing top 10.

Yours was right up there when I was deciding my final votes... cause what the butler said waz hilarious!!! & the room had lots of jokes as well.

Conor wanted Nate to win though. If you would've said something like "Damn it there goes our trilogy for next year... somebody get me a trolly." I think you would've been pushing top 10.

Thanks friend - I did spend more time on the setting than the dialogue and truth be told I wasn't happy with the dialogue when submitting but didn't have time or better ideas

I liked yours too and I voted for it :p

Next time I'll focus harder on staying on topic instead of just making art for myself lol

Did anyone get my 2024 Black Beast Candacy for President banner joke? I also threw in a shad face next to Trump... just for good measure. :p

ui95n7l.jpg

Can't believe A6 didn't make it to round 2. That's crazy. <Eek2.0>

When the entries were first posted I was 100% sure that one would get amongst the most votes. It definitely had one of my first votes. Don't give up @Doughie99

@Liddough Love The Baptist shoop. Great concept and Diaz casting a shadow in the light. Beautiful.

Congrats to @Iron Skin for getting the most votes in this thread. That shoop had me rolling. I've seen you contribute a lot in shoop threads so I was surprised to hear you say this was your first contest. Congrats

Biggups to @Arqueto for this amazing piece of work. My favourite entry in this thread. But I already complimented it in PM earlier :p

Got one of my votes too, it really is a shame it didn't get more love.

Agreed, thought it was really well done and interesting concept. Got my vote @Doughie99. You got robbed of Round 2 mate.

@Arqueto

You gap out on the event #? ;)

Such a silly mistake. I didn't even notice till people pointed it out, and such an easy fix too. I think I lost a few votes in the beginning as people were voting for me but then taking them away, it's my own fault I never even noticed and I worked on that thing for hours :D

I blame @Clippy's cat:

uIj7qZz.png

Such a silly mistake. I didn't even notice till people pointed it out, and such an easy fix too. I think I lost a few votes in the beginning as people were voting for me but then taking them away, it's my own fault I never even noticed and I worked on that thing for hours :D

I blame @Clippy's cat:

uIj7qZz.png

Taking his balls this fri

I blame @Clippy's cat:

uIj7qZz.png
Sorry I probably shouldn't have made reference to it while voting was still taking place, my bad.

Great shoop btw, got my vote. Fav part is Gregor tucked off on the side under the light. Good chuckles!

Sorry I probably shouldn't have made reference to it while voting was still taking place, my bad.

Great shoop btw, got my vote. Fav part is Gregor tucked off on the side under the light. Good chuckles!

Thank's bro and don't worry about it that was my fault, like I say it was so dumb and so obvious and I never noticed :confused: I could have fixed it in seconds.

No RIP to all the things in my house being destroyed cause of this testosterone filled bastard

Let Shadcat bang bro.

Back