Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "A"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they're called trunk roads or some other silly name.
source.gif

One of the best shoop contests ever. Some really good material and well presented. Most of these people have pretty good shopping skills - compared to mine anyways. Good job everyone and good luck !!!

Thanks bro. the guys always like to hear this. We are here to entertain. I will have to remember your name. If you ever need any shoop help, requests, or avatars, make sure to hit me up. Your avatar was hard to do so I made 2. Ceremonial hot dogs to the face. I'll post the other one in the quote below.

hendo-shankmcgank-hot-dogs.gif

For what my opinion matters to the artists and fellow Sherbros, I made a quick write up for my 10 votes. I ended up voting for 6 in the A and 4 in the B. They took the time to amuse us, the least we can do is give them our feedback :)

Good luck to the winners !!!

A3 - Really well put together, flows nicely. My favorites are the homeless Gregor, and Fatselum. Earned a vote from me.

A7 - Props for making something super offensive, yet not yellow card worthy. My ex-wifes mother would be mortified if she saw that, so excellent choice. Heads and bodies flow together well. Voted.

A9 - Just really creative, could easily be mistaken for a movie or book cover. Great shopping skill imo, really well done. Definitely earned a vote.

A11 - Might be my favorite visually. The JBG SOL is hilarious and really makes this an easy choice to vote for. Great job, voted.

A14 - Very creative, lots of thought went into this. Some really good ones, my favs being Wonderbore and Mom Not Champ. Another easy one to vote yes to, nice work.

A15. Weidman/rockhold made me chuckle out loud. I can't stand Jones, but I can't punish you for that, lol. Nice design as well. Voted.

B4. Funny and creative, Rogan and Trump firing the doctor are great. Voted.

B7. Anything offensive yet not yellow card worthy will always get a vote from me. Bonus point for how rustled my ex mother in law would be, if she saw this. Well done.

B14. Hilarious. One of my favs for sure, the best parts for me are Trump's face and the wolf tickets, lol. Easy vote from me.

B15. Looks like art to me. A really easy vote as well, nicely put together. Well done.

B18. Honorable mention. Talented drawing, the russian flag lapel pin made me lol. If I had an 11th vote, you'd get it.

epic breakdown. You are the Mike Goldberg of shoop critique. Appreciate you doing that brah. Ceremonial hot dogs to the face (part 2)

bisping-shankmcgank-hot-dogs.gif

I can't speak for everyone, but I value everyone's opinion, and nothing makes me happier than when someone mentions my shoop or compliments it. I wish more people would post their thoughts like this. I think it means a lot to the shoopers.

Some say he was the only man for the job, others say he was the only man who would take the job, but most just say 'who tha fook is that guy?'

Shoutout to our shoop comp organizer the greatest shoop mod of all time (the only shoop mod of all time) the powerful @bigwaverider

Zf91pUo.png

Mahalo brah for the shoop. I think you used "pucker" on my bikini cause I definitely am not that small. :D

wV9oVQJ.jpg

Ceremonial hot dog in your face brah. :D. appreciate the shoop.

natural-order-hot-dogs.gif

Looks so real.

<TheWire1>

Last edited:
Mahalo brah for the shoop. I think you used "pucker" on my bikini cause I definitely am not that small. :D

I actually used 'bloat' bro but only because that water looks really cold like freezing cold, that was when you were surfing the Arctic Ocean right?

Checking to see how many votes I didn't get today and it was a lot<DCWhoa>

shoop-groovy-bump-louisb-gif.674333

bump

Attachments

• Shoop Groovy Bump LouisB.gif
    Shoop Groovy Bump LouisB.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
1st post in this thread cuz yall are scum

just to say i added a vote for A11, entirely because of the just bleed statue of liberty

now go get your fucken shineboxes you pieces of shit

edit - murrahfuggers

giphy.gif

It's beautiful, so efficient too, in one end and straight out the other. He doesn't even have to move.

I tried to incorporate water slashes but couldnt. ;D

Back