• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "A"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An interesting reference and funny you should mention it

I love me some Darby O'Gill

And this is one of m favourites

How I would love to immerse myself in the essence of pub life

@bigwaverider I did not, my buddy sent it to me. I am assuming he made it as he is a very talented graphic designer. I’ve been trying to get him to make a account on here. I send him all the shoops on here. He is a big fan of you and the other shoopers.

Oooh way cool brah!! I'm trying a new thing by throwing hot dogs in peoples faces. It's sort of like my version of being slapped by Inoki.

ken-hot-dogs.gif

@HughPhug ’s camel keeps trying to hump @Sansnom .

haha

he is a lovely man isn't he, and amazingly talented for his age and weight

Thanks? :D

I need a bunch of contestants to get disqualified so that i can get into the second round. Feel free to add pron to your shoops if that’s what it takes.

I like your style. You are a shrewd one.

820 votes. 82 voters. 40 shoopers. I hope all you fuckers voted. That means only 42 non-shoopers voted. There are hundreds of you motherfuckers. Voter turnout is abysmal. This is why Trump won.

Your math is wrong. You are working with the assumption that every voter placed 10 votes.

that's cool. What movie is that from?

we've all been there
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Your image isnt showing up.

10th place currently has 29 votes

20th place currently has 18 votes
  • There are two 18's, three 19's, & a twenty all holding the gate
  • There's a 14, a 15, two 16's & a 17 trying to bump their way in.

I love stats. good job bro. Keep em coming if you can. You get hot dogs in your face. :D

mw-hot-dogs.gif

Are we supposed to name then shame all those who don't make it through, or do we pat them on the back?

Everyone who entered is a hero. By default you are among the best of the best simply by submitting. All entrants are true men amongst men.

I did it. I voted. Now we dance.

eT6dhTm.gif

how did you get into the voting booth? Mahalo brah.

vvmoy8N.gif

The owner is very interesting don't you sure what's this thing device cellular telephone was hoping you would

haha. But how many days a week does @Clippy do it?

Lol, it's a small area,doubt he'd have to get too specific!

Actually you can just put a landmark in my mailing address and I would get mail. I'm not joking. If you put like a surf break that is nearby, I would get it.

Yeah boiii........had a Kid Koala album around that same time too that was pretty slick. He had one instrumental that went fairly big, completely forget what it was though.

Edit - found it, same album I had.

Yeah that was it, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, great name f your a DJ album.
Was it on Ninja Tune?

Oooh way cool brah!! I'm trying a new thing by throwing hot dogs in peoples faces. It's sort of like my version of being slapped by Inoki.

ken-hot-dogs.gif

haha

Thanks? :D

I like your style. You are a shrewd one.

Your math is wrong. You are working with the assumption that every voter placed 10 votes.

that's cool. What movie is that from?

Your image isnt showing up.

I love stats. good job bro. Keep em coming if you can. You get hot dogs in your face. :D

mw-hot-dogs.gif

Everyone who entered is a hero. By default you are among the best of the best simply by submitting. All entrants are true men amongst men.

how did you get into the voting booth? Mahalo brah.

vvmoy8N.gif

haha. But how many days a week does @Clippy do it?

Actually you can just put a landmark in my mailing address and I would get mail. I'm not joking. If you put like a surf break that is nearby, I would get it.

I demand we ban anyone who didn't use their votes, and @Arqueto cause of his silly accent.
Some of us need those votes.

I don't know what movie that's from I just found it

@HughPhug

You ever heard any Handsome Boy Modeling School?
Ooh shit yes, Prince Paul is one of my heroes.
I still listen to some of those tunes regularly, The PJs is one of THE great hip hop jams, and the track with J Live and the singer from Moloko is awesome

I met Prince Paul a couple times down the years

An interesting reference and funny you should mention it

I love me some Darby O'Gill

And this is one of m favourites

How I would love to immerse myself in the essence of pub life

Shit man I see never seen that movie referenced before

Ooh shit yes, Prince Paul is one of my heroes.
I still listen to some of those tunes regularly, The PJs is one of THE great hip hop jams, and the track with J Live and the singer from Moloko is awesome

I met Prince Paul a couple times down the years
This is my personal fav......

I demand we ban anyone who didn't use their votes, and @Arqueto cause of his silly accent.
Some of us need those votes.

I don't know what movie that's from I just found it

I will burn your favorite stick collection to the ground:

zVQpfPx.png

Its beautiful

I luaghed

You guys are artists

Back