• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "A"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The owner is very interesting don't you sure what's this thing device cellular telephone was hoping you would

The owner is very interesting don't you sure what's this thing device cellular telephone was hoping you would
I copy pasted your post into google translate, then translated into 3 languages consecutively and then back to english.

Final result:

The owner is a lot of fun, you never know what a cell phone is

Is that Deltron 3030 album cover as your AV?

Fuuuuuckk, what an album.
this tune man, still in my head to this day
fucking D E L!
I Wish My Brother George Was Here is another of my favorite albums

I picked some of the stupidest posts I could find. I want to try out this new emoji. Does it make you guys feel humiliated and dumb?

c2r3Fpq.gif

c2r3Fpq.gif

c2r3Fpq.gif

c2r3Fpq.gif

c2r3Fpq.gif

c2r3Fpq.gif
Beautiful my friend!

Mahalo bro. There is also a team of top secret people, in the top secret council, that do a lot behind the scenes. We wear funny hats, and have a secret handshake.
Don't let his affability fool you @One MMA Fan

They are a ruthless cult that will mercilessly beat the wearer of an unsufficiently silly hat
giphy.gif

Lol, it's a small area,doubt he'd have to get too specific! Unless he only owns a unicycle pretty sure he can drive to any restaurant
They have restaurants there? I thought there might be the odd convenience store selling Clippys favourite hot dogs but that's it

I had to google gammon. I love me a good ham!

Do you like a fine pressed ham?

British cuisine. Take meat, cook until it's proper fucked. Serve with salt and potatoes.

For dessert have some kind of pudding that no one has actually enjoyed since the 15th century but you keep serving it to each other.

Why is it always a pudding!?

You mean actual blood isn't an ingredient that should be in every dessert?

820 votes.
82 voters.

40 shoopers. I hope all you fuckers voted.

That means only 42 non-shoopers voted. There are hundreds of you motherfuckers.
Voter turnout is abysmal. This is why Trump won.

Most casuals only vote for a few shoops they don't always use all the votes they have.

Casuals may have not used all 10 votes, however I think it's more likely the avg shooper didn't...fickle bunch because they know what they're looking for

I'ma just stick to watching these kids fall over
k54l4r2ez5yz.gif

Remarkable, so funny!!!

So hard to pick but went

14 cracks me up!! LOL

You're a prince among men

Lol, reading to many DMF posts bro,go easy or you'll end up writing the next Finnegan's Wake...;)

They have restaurants there? I thought there might be the odd convenience store selling Clippys favourite hot dogs but that's it

Talking smack on tubed spiced meat products AND @Clippy in one fell swoop? An enemy you have made:
260230.jpg

this tune man, still in my head to this day
fucking D E L!
I Wish My Brother George Was Here is another of my favorite albums

The whole album is simply awesome! War Del!

Who else was involved in that? Dan the Automator? Somebody else too.........

The whole album is simply awesome! War Del!

Who else was involved in that? Dan the Automator? Somebody else too.........
Kid Koala man, that dude is a god.

I was a turntablist in a former life so Koala was huge to me

Model Shooper @HughPhug get the honor of being the first one to get hot dogs thrown in his face.

i2QlyLG.gif

Kid Koala man, that dude is a god.

I was a turntablist in a former life so Koala was huge to me
Yeah boiii........had a Kid Koala album around that same time too that was pretty slick. He had one instrumental that went fairly big, completely forget what it was though.

Edit - found it, same album I had.

The one with Fatstellum in the ride me... Who is the guy in the black shirt with gold under the BMF hotel sign?

Back