Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V5 FINAL ROUND VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 5 votes. Vote for your 5 favorite Shoops. You can change your votes. Try to use all 5.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a big fan of @Natural Order 's shoop, as it seems we all are. It reminded me a bit of my own action figure shoop from a previous NGS competition.
UFC-Toys-Final-2.png

But as I looked closer, admiring his excellent work, I noticed something troubling. A large portion of the Colby figure shoop was lifted from my entry, pixel for pixel. As you can see here, due to the size and critical importance of the region in question, coincidence can safely be ruled out. The evidence of plagiarism is unmistakable.
1576721795569.png

Now, I'm not suggesting that Natural Order be disqualified and his votes transferred to my entry. But I'm not NOT suggesting that....

I am a big fan of @Natural Order 's shoop, as it seems we all are. It reminded me a bit of my own action figure shoop from a previous NGS competition.
UFC-Toys-Final-2.png

But as I looked closer, admiring his excellent work, I noticed something troubling. A large portion of the Colby figure shoop was lifted from my entry, pixel for pixel. As you can see here, due to the size and critical importance of the region in question, coincidence can safely be ruled out. The evidence of plagiarism is unmistakable.
1576721795569.png

Now, I'm not suggesting that Natural Order be disqualified and his votes transferred to my entry. But I'm not NOT suggesting that....
LOL!

Great concepts for sure. I'd definitely seen some Toy shoops in the past on other sites that were likely an inspiration.

Love your Anderson relegated to clearance section idea!

LOL!

Great concepts for sure. I'd definitely seen some Toy shoops in the past on other sites that were likely an inspiration.

Love your Anderson relegated to clearance section idea!

They've been done here a few times they always go down well. I seem to remember Empty Emp doing one before too.

UFC-Toys-Final-2.png

1576721795569.png

Very suspicious indeed. Same EXACT shade of grey. The odds are 255 to 1 of that happening. :D

@Clippy @Medulla Omoplata and @Arqueto we'll have to hold our fried chicken shoop contest some day.

On a related note a mysterious and talented shooper made this great AV for me.

Inhaling hotdogs is so yesterday, right @in the liver ?

Copy cat. :D

6NQw8fi.gif

Yea I had to take that Lando Shoop and do it for Mir. :D they are perfectly synced on my screen right now too and that looks cool.

Imo i can never get enough salty meat down my neck

Sounds like Kanani.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners, especially @Natural Order , crazy good entry.

Lots of laughs here, well done to all who entered, it takes balls to put yourself out there on Sherdog.

Can't wait for the next one, I might even give it a shot for fun.

Congrats to all the winners, especially @Natural Order , crazy good entry.

Lots of laughs here, well done to all who entered, it takes balls to put yourself out there on Sherdog.

Can't wait for the next one, I might even give it a shot for fun.

I added you to the Sherdog Shoop News group. It's a PM group and you will get advanced notice of contests and nay shoop related news. I also use the list to @ tag sometimes in popular shoop threads. I've had this group for many years now and it is close to 500 people. It is my personal list and never will be abused.

Back