Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V5 FINAL ROUND VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 5 votes. Vote for your 5 favorite Shoops. You can change your votes. Try to use all 5.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The neat thing about these competitions is that concept can certainly win out over technique. If you come up with a hilarious concept, even a crude shooper can pull off the win. Technique alone is not enough here, gotta be able to generate the lulz.

UFC 224 reference a dig at @Arqueto

I did notice it and I forgot to call you out you sonoffabitch :p you're on thin ice, next time I'll bite you. I'm vicious as fook:

Cv6wXZz.gif

Good comp guys, but @Natural Order now that we got you this win I can't help you out anymore OK? you'll have to do your own shoops from now on.

For Star Wars fans:

RjXZM5Q.png

lI3M8jK.png

You destroyed this contest man. Winning both rounds is quite an achievement!! I so would make a shoop for you but I just can't. Glad you had fun! Very impressive!!

ogeYnh5.gif

mirhalo brah!!
mir-champagne-gif.697421

And a Mirhalo to you too mang!!
hWkIDda.gif

Double Mirhalo!!
5APtCvj.gif

21AdW3D.gif
He who can make a perfect 3 dimension shoope will be the master of any competition

Congrats @Natural Order ! Great job @Iron Skin and @Arqueto ! And everybody else!
I’d like to thank @bigwaverider and @mymom

Thanks bro. Appreciate it.
USGhok2.gif

Thank you @bigwaverider for running an excellent contest like always, you the best good sir bringing us this shoops goodies all the time making sherdog better.

Ok now who is who I don't see the names under the shoops are they posted in another place and I'm missing something hmh. Or I just count the number of votes and match them okay I'll do that then.
Let's see how my crew did and if I was right with my guesses.

Yer welcome brah. did you get the red stuff squared away?
I dont think I did this one.
6NtIrle.gif

I had too much fun in this contest. Thanks @bigwaverider for making all this possible. Congrats to every participant, you guys are awesome!

Yer welcome Iron!
QTPuzjm.gif

props everyone, thanks for making my work days way more entertaining than they would be otherwise

@bigwaverider as always, you're an awesome dude putting in all this work, sincerely bow down to you once again, and thanks to everyone else who helped out

Yer welcome Hugh.

NOugMFj.gif

Big shout out to the main man @bigwaverider for making all this happen and for shaking his booty in his AV for everyone to enjoy.<JonesDXSuckIt>

Thanks bro and thanks for your help.

Li0KeEx.gif

Thanks!
I took the singlet from this pic. I googled 'female olympic wrestler' and it was one of the first results i got, like it was destiny.

images

That was some good Photoshopping making it fit.

@bigwaverider you did not enter the second round? I was trying to guess yours the whole time!

I explained everything in the first post of the Round 2 PM.
06caf877af295f4aa564ac373eb3ff87_md.jpg

Dont think i did my thankyou to @bigwaverider. Whether you enter or not, none of this happens without the effort you put in. Yr the man

Mirhalo brah.
sWcV2T3.gif

Congrats to @Natural Order and all the rest who participated. And a big thank you to @bigwaverider for putting these competitions together. They have provided a lot of laughs all year long. I've probably posted more shoops this year than any other year I've been on Sherdog. This community can be inspiring. Great work everybody.

Thanks Jack!!
4Lhc7wD.gif

Great work everyone!

Thanks to @bigwaverider for putting up this contest once again and to the people who have donated.

Btw, where is your entry this round BWR?

I explained everything in the first post of the Round 2 PM.
06caf877af295f4aa564ac373eb3ff87_md.jpg

@bigwaverider @Jackonfire

Any chance of being able to have the BMS belt used in place of my current belt icon? Would love to rep it! Thanks to @Myrddin Wild for making it.

This was already discussed with the higher ups. They wouldn't do it. Bummed me out.

Thank you @bigwaverider for all that you do, even beyond the Shoops. You know what I mean.

Mirhalo man.
YgClrM9.gif

Big shoutout to @bigwaverider for throwing this party... & to those who donated to make this contest great!!!

Thank you brother!
LEej98I.jpg

And of course, a big thanks to @bigwaverider for all of the work he does to keep the best part of Sherdog alive.

Mirhalo to you man.
4auAiXD.gif

^ THE CHAMP!!

Yeah @Natural Order did something incredible and beat the masters! I will let him enjoy his victory for now, but this is not over and we shall meet again! Though a war has been raging and
giphy.gif

Back