Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V5 FINAL ROUND VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 5 votes. Vote for your 5 favorite Shoops. You can change your votes. Try to use all 5.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to @Natural Order and all the rest who participated. And a big thank you to @bigwaverider for putting these competitions together. They have provided a lot of laughs all year long. I've probably posted more shoops this year than any other year I've been on Sherdog. This community can be inspiring. Great work everybody.

And props to @MacGregor simply for being @MacGregor

if you don't know now you know
He's the man. @MacGregor made this for me for last weekends card.

vCPEfe7.gif

Great work everyone!

Thanks to @bigwaverider for putting up this contest once again and to the people who have donated.

Btw, where is your entry this round BWR?

Congrats on the win!

Congratulations to @Natural Order , @Iron Skin , @Arqueto.

Respect to all the shooper

Congrats @Natural Order great win

You destroyed this contest man. Winning both rounds is quite an achievement!! I so would make a shoop for you but I just can't. Glad you had fun! Very impressive!!

ogeYnh5.gif

Congrats @Natural Order ! Great job @Iron Skin and @Arqueto ! And everybody else!
I’d like to thank @bigwaverider and @mymom

Congrats for getting gold @Natural Order

Congrats for getting silver in a very hard contest @Iron Skin

Congrats for getting bronze my dogo @Arqueto (don't worry we will get them all in them gif round :p)

Thank you @bigwaverider for running an excellent contest like always, you the best good sir bringing us this shoops goodies all the time making sherdog better.

@Natural Order you da man dawg!! You killed it. Congrats and Happy Holidays.

Well done everyone!
@Natural Order that was truly impressive.

Congratulations to @Natural Order , killed it both rounds, that's a white wash
We didn't even get to talk hip hop this round!
Great work homie, real skills and tapped into the masses as well, props

@Natural Order the destroyer, nice job.

Big upz to @Natural Order great job bro, you smeshed us, props to @Iron Skin too for the second place finish you smeshed us too but not as much as NO smeshed us.

Thanks for repping my daft Hitler reaction video in your post fight speech, was buzzing last night with all the love for that too. But this is your moment! You won BOTH ROUNDS, how common actually is that?
Your shoop level was off the charts this round, normally im a just bleed hipster voter but your entry was too fucking strong on every level, had to vote for it.
This comp was one of my faves, great shoops and great vibes.
You won both rounds against very strong competition, definitely a champ level performance. Congrats, man

Congrats to @Natural Order and all the rest who participated. And a big thank you to @bigwaverider for putting these competitions together. They have provided a lot of laughs all year long. I've probably posted more shoops this year than any other year I've been on Sherdog. This community can be inspiring. Great work everybody.

Thank you all for the nice words and congrats. As mentioned, honored to get to participate in these things with everyone.

@bigwaverider, where was your entry? The victory doesn't feel quite as satisfying knowing the Master did not partake! ;)

Not looking forward to future GIF competitions........have you seen @MacGregor's work? Straight up savage. And any Buckethead fan is cool in my books.

Onward and upward folks!

Congratulations to @Natural Order , killed it both rounds, that's a white wash
We didn't even get to talk hip hop this round!
Great work homie, real skills and tapped into the masses as well, props

@BlackPanther nice second round score, plus you been killing it with the shoops in the thread.
@in the liver for holding it down AND a great second round AND he gave us this
https://captiongenerator.com/1615592/Passionate-Austrian-bump

If anyone hasn't seen it yet it's awesome and deserves way more love. Did you figure out how to embed it yet?
Can it be downloaded and hosted on YT instead?

@Ottawaguy loved yours dude, spot on with the laughs

@Arqueto that was technically beautiful dude, great work, who's the guy in the triggered poster?

@Draxton that was my favorite of the bunch, can't believe you didn't get more votes. It was about jam for fuck sake people!
Thank you for the complement. Not my best work but I’ll be damned if I didn’t smile or chuckle every time I looked at it.

@Medulla Omoplata i voted for yours based on it being an extremely strong concept, satisfying and funny, and very well executed. makes me pissed it never got more votes, respect bruh

Thanks man! I was really happy with my entry. Thought it would do well tbh but with only 5 votes and so many killer entries what can you do.

Congrats to everyone, great work.

I gotta look at who did what later when i have some time

Want to say a big thanks again to all the competitors throughout both events. Two stacked UFC cards with lots of shoopable material turned out some hilarious submissions. Just awesome talent and loads of laughs all around.

Huge thanks to all of the generous posters who donated money to the prize pool. I'll certainly pay it forward in future competitions.
And never too many thanks to @bigwaverider for organizing and making all of these happen. That's a lot of admin work to take care of (insane amount of pms no doubt) and the man is flawless at making sure they run smoothly.
Many thanks to everybody who voted for my submissions. Had an absolute blast coming up with the ideas and making them.

Congrats to @Iron Skin and @Arqueto for their top three placing too! Amazing work gents.

As for the submissions here are some really quick thoughts:

#3 - Just so simple but hilarious. Perfect choice of face swaps for an iconic movie. Didn't vote for this one because I knew it would be a top vote getter!
#8 - highly underrated. Great take on a great movie. Very clean.
#9 - had to go with one with the Donald. My original entry was going to be this:
ZlhEeP0.jpg

but I ended up coming up with the action figure idea and running with it.

#10 - incredible skills here. Knew this would be the other top vote getter.

#13 - obviously loved the toy theme on this one too. Fantastic job.

They were all truly entertaining and you should all give yourselves a round of applause. The shoop scene here is just amazing and has rejuvenated my old love of it.

If you missed this gem in the thread, make sure you have a look. @in the liver did an awesome job and it had me laughing hard.

https://captiongenerator.com/1615592/Passionate-Austrian-bump

I may be good at the static stuff but there are some killers in the gif department. And let's not forget the MS Paint brigade. Two elements I'm going to have to step my game up on. Very much looking forward to future competitions.

Merry Christmas to everybody. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season.

3MIJYJ0.gif
Congrats on the win.

This one was good too. I lol'd once I noticed colby peeking through the window

Quality shoops virgins. Im too busy with all these fine women, training hard 3 times a day and reading Trump jr's book to compete. Maybe next year Ill make Sherdog great again and whoop your asses.
Jk.

Great job @Natural Order , truly amazing concepts for both rounds.

Thank you @bigwaverider for all that you do, even beyond the Shoops. You know what I mean.

To all my Shooper brahs and Dawgs for the great
competition and smack talk - see ya next round!

It was a blast. I learned a great deal about the winning criteria, mainly : keep it simple, and try to add Shadface whenever possible.

A note to some commenting on my entry:
- UFC 224 reference a dig at @Arqueto
- That's Dana bent over laughing at Colby
- Some of you missed the "70% OFF Dental" banner
which was figured from Usman's 30% Work effort against Emil Meek

Okay, no more math equations in future Shoops!

Great job @Natural Order , truly amazing concepts for both rounds.

Thank you @bigwaverider for all that you do, even beyond the Shoops. You know what I mean.

To all my Shooper brahs and Dawgs for the great
competition and smack talk - see ya next round!

It was a blast. I learned a great deal about the winning criteria, mainly : keep it simple, and try to add Shadface whenever possible.

A note to some commenting on my entry:
- UFC 224 reference a dig at @Arqueto
- That's Dana bent over laughing at Colby
- Some of you missed the "70% OFF Dental" banner
which was figured from Usman's 30% Work effort against Emil Meek

Okay, no more math equations in future Shoops!

Thanks man! Was pretty happy how they came together.

Back