Nogi Usa Sweet Deal!!!

• Thread starter The Real Chris Brennan
  • Start date
T

The Real Chris Brennan

Nogi Industries would like to offer $10 off any order of $50 or more for the rest of August and we will throw in free gift as well. Check out the new t-shirt section as we have a few new logos and some long sleeves with the colder weather approaching. Check it out while supplies last.

www.nogi.com

ttt. nice stuff chris. any details on the "free gift" :p

got any fights coming up dude?

~FOz

I love the guys that post here, I love yall :icon_cry2

Gifts are just like a free trucker hat or wristbands or some fun stuff like that.

No fights just yet but I won a submission tournament this weekend. it was a small one butit was fun.

You need more shorts already own all 3 maybe just new colors would work for now to match your new selection of shirts.

Damn, that's sounding like a good deal!!

This is a bit of a long winded post.. so I hope I don't seem too annoying/demanding here, but I've got a few questions for you guys. I'm really interested in buying some of your products before the end of summer and I need a few things cleared up. With all the popularity of your company, I'm probably not the only one who wants to know these things either..

1. Are you guys still putting up real pictures of the RG's any time soon? Chris e-mailed me saying they'd be up Monday, and I'm only seeing the new options for t-shirts.. are these still coming? Even a few pics in your gallery section would be nice, like you have of the shorts and other products. Though a full view at all angles (front/back/side) would be really great.

2. For the shortsleeve RG's, how far is the backorder? I can fully understand them being on back order cuz they look dope, but I was hoping to get in on this 'sweet deal' thing before it expires.

3. Sizes -- Do you guys have any reference for the sizing? I'm 5'10 / 155lbs.. so would the medium shortsleeve RG be suitable?

Thanks

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Gifts are just like a free trucker hat or wristbands or some fun stuff like that.

No fights just yet but I won a submission tournament this weekend. it was a small one butit was fun.

nice man, keep active, love your fights. (bar the gomi one... but eh, gomi's shooto fights were always a bit boring.. :))

woot woot trucker hats.

ttt for nogi

~Foz

We have Black short sleeve in right now but just not up yet. I am sure they will be up soon and the other questions I will let Jeremy answer because he knows more about when stuff will and won't be up since he is the web master as well as partner

Sorry about the wait on actual photos. We've got all these new shirts in and I had to get them up for sale irst. I'll be putting up actuals on the entry to men's clothing within a week. They most likely won't be as detailed as front/side/back, but you'll get a really good look. Sorry again for the wait.

Does the "SHERWOOD" discount still work?

Back