Florida man

Does the Florida Man series on Nflix dislike Florida? I was open to watching it than i read some not so nice things.

wait maybe I do want to play this game

"Florida man climbs atop playground equipment at Clearwater park, tells kids where babies come from"

"Florida man accused of stabbing roommate in neck, arrested in cat onesie"​

"Florida man steals alligator from golf course, tries ‘teaching it a lesson’ by throwing it on roof of bar"​

1st may??

wait maybe I do want to play this game

"Florida man climbs atop playground equipment at Clearwater park, tells kids where babies come from"​

"Florida man accused of stabbing roommate in neck, arrested in cat onesie"​

"Florida man steals alligator from golf course, tries ‘teaching it a lesson’ by throwing it on roof of bar"​

I am, literally, roaring with laughter here

A man who threw a alligator from a fast food chain’s car in October was arrested on Monday.
The man is accused of attacking with a lethal weapon, even though he had no intention of
killing. He is also accused of theft and illegal possession of alligators.

According to a statement from Florida Fish Wildlife and Conservation officials, a 24-year-old
man named Joshua James threw a 3.5-foot crocodile out of the car window in October.

In his report on the incident, Nicholas Guerin, a wildlife officer, stated that James drove his
car towards the window at 01:20 on October 11. James, who ordered a drink, threw the
alligator inside as he took his drink.

There was no damage in the incident. Guerin caught the alligator and released it back to
nature.

10th February

Florida man arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting stuffed 'Olaf' at Target​

Back