Nogi Usa Sweet Deal!!!

• Thread starter The Real Chris Brennan
  • Start date
Chris....it appears that Jeff Monson has his own signature shirt. If you click on the O team section you can then click jeffs name and see his signature shirt there......why is this shirt not on the main menu of shirts?? Have you just not put it up yet?

Just below "Mens" there is a link that says "Sig Series". That's where all those shirts are.

BTW: For those interested: we got some actual pics up when you click on "Mens"

Last day of the sale today. Rashguard pics are coming. Sorry for the delay. Remember if you buy one and are not happy we will return the $

I was wondering if there is anyway to order the nogi tight lycra looking shorts?

After some serious consideration, I've decided to go on some blind faith with you guys..

I went with the blue fight shorts and longsleeve white RG.. hope its as good as that 'artist rendition' ;)

I was wondering if I could get a trucker hat for that option in the promo.. In the cycle of pictures it shows a blue(ish) one with an O and 'nogi' just above it.. if that blue matches the shorts, that'd be sweet! Could y'all hook a brotha up?

JackDaniels said:
I was wondering if there is anyway to order the nogi tight lycra looking shorts?

Wrong nogi, you want the Brazillan company, they have the vale tudo shorts.

Chutebox- Yes sir you are hooked up with the trucker as well.

Jack Daniels- We don't make the "tight looking' ones that actually are tight.

Awesome, thanks!

Can't wait to see the stuff.. good thing I caught a cold or I'd be anxious to grapple already..

ChuteBox: I believe the shorts you ordered are at the top here.
Shortslight.jpg

Thank you everyone who took advantage of our sale. We guarantee you will not be dissappointed.

Ya, I knew what the blue shorts looked like before that pic went up since there was somebody sporting them in your gallery (which btw is a great idea). My comment on the artist rendition was regarding the rashguards.. I was just hoping some pics would be up before my purchase, but no biggie.

Hell, I may even pose for a pic in all the stuff you guys are sending me.. hopefully that medium rg fits my build well.

Cheers!

LOL! Sorry those were special before I decided to wear board shorts.

chris, before I wasnt really into your guys shorts, and thought that the brazilian no gi was cooler. But now I really like your guys shorts and am going to be ordering a pairt shortly. cool if you guys had the tight ones, but i'll be ordering a pairt of the board shorts. doing research i realised that yours are probably as good if not better then the competitions.

Back