Crime NoDak, CCP Espionage, and Bill Gates (?) [State Bans Foreign Governments From Buying Ag Land]

Great thread TS. Im sure Saint William Gates and the global Chinese overlords have the best interests of American citizens at the forefront of every transaction

maxresdefault.jpg

@S Class

Fuckin' Cocksucker. You could milk his man boobs.

{<jordan}

Purchase of prime North Dakota farmland tied to Bill Gates sparks outrage

In question is a Depression-era law meant to protect family farms.

North Dakota's attorney general has asked the trust involved in the purchase to explain how it plans to use the land in order to meet rules outlined in the state's anti-corporate farming law. The law prohibits all corporations or limited liability companies from owning or leasing farmland or ranchland, with some exceptions [explained by Deorum].

The state's Agriculture Commissioner, Republican Doug Goehring, told a North Dakota TV station that some residents feel they are being exploited by the ultra-rich who buy land but do not necessarily share the state’s values.

"I’ve gotten a big earful on this from clear across the state, it’s not even from that neighborhood. Those people are upset, but there are others that are just livid about this," Goehring told KFYR.

All this nonsense over the course of multiple years and the most that comes of it is some shitty purged YouTuber conspiracy theory videos on Bitchute and Rumble.
...But a 2,000 acre potato farm in North Dakota (there are 39.3 million acres of farmland in the state) and all hell breaks loose, people livid, national news, increased scrutiny with Gates feeling the need to release statements about it.
[Agriculture] not only wields significant impact on NoDak's economy but is practically a way of life with deep ties to culture and heritage.

<WellThere>

Indeed.

sa2.jpg

There is/was only 1 clinic in the entire state even prior to Roe vs. Wade being overturned. People take their pro-life stances quite seriously; so seriously that the death penalty was also abolished like 50 years ago around the same time the state was one of the first in the US to decriminalize homosexuality (idiotic to dedicate resources to persecuting people for that). The more recent prog causes like same-sex marriage and adoption will be gone in a flash if the SCOTUS overturns those decisions though.

abt.jpg
At least they still have an exception for rape victims. Abortion should be legal everywhere up through at least 24 weeks (although SCOTUS made the right decision legally IMO).

Freaking Bill Gates was involving himself with vaccines during the pandemic and now he's got farm land... Truly a member of the WEF. What's he got planned?

Democrats will regret this one day when we are so fucked that even the Democrat bitches are pregnant with Chinese babies.

Freaking Bill Gates was involving himself with vaccines during the pandemic and now he's got farm land... Truly a member of the WEF. What's he got planned?

I'm actually a little triggered that the Gates affiliated trust to exercise a loophole (of sorts) in the anti-corporate farming law is named after Red River Valley, that fucking lizard boy ain't from there. NoDak and Göring should go Full Fascist, @Denter. The "free market" is bullshit IMO, I never claimed to support such a thing nor the idea of an "open society" for that matter. It's also time to start throwing out all of the Chinese nationals from American universities. Maybe, lol. I mean, these are the things that DeSantis is signaling beneath his mild and sensible presentation.

<36>

https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/bill-gates-shoots-down-rumored-chinese-link-to-n-d-farmland/amp/

Grand-Forks-1.jpg

The investments from both parties had locals raise their concerns to North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring on July 6 in a town meeting.

“If China’s gonna be there, they’re gonna be darn close to the airbase there,” resident Charles Sabol said, also expressing his concerns about the Gates investment, in the meeting recorded by The Dakotan.

“People that live in that area, people that live around the state know about the situation,” Goehring said in response, “They’re probably more angry because, first of all, they don’t want Bill Gates as a neighbor, but the land was sold for less than what it would have been auctioned."

Goehring, however, reiterated the legality of owning farmland in the United States.

“Ninety-six percent of everything produced in North Dakota leaves our state,” said Goehring. “Some of it goes to surrounding states, across the border, or it ends up someplace else. I like that we have more value added.”

"I don’t like that it’s China, but the reality is, I don’t have a leg to stand on because if there’s nothing unlawful about it, just because I don’t like something, doesn’t mean it should go away.”

It wasn’t long before subreddit chains and conservative voices began inquiring whether Gates, 66, had any ties to the Chinese investment near Grand Forks. Theories began spreading that a future food shortage could lead to a collaboration between China and Gates to invest in American farming land and take control of the country’s food supply.

But a rep for Gates is calling these claims ludicrous.

r6.jpg

Last edited:
I'm actually a little triggered that the Gates affiliated trust to exercise a loophole (of sorts) in the anti-corporate farming law is named after Red River Valley, that fucking lizard boy ain't from there. NoDak and Göring should go Full Fascist, @Denter. The "free market" is bullshit IMO, I never claimed to support such a thing nor the idea of an "open society" for that matter. It's also time to start throwing out all of the Chinese nationals from American universities. Maybe, lol. I mean, these are the things that DeSantis is signaling beneath his mild and sensible presentation.

<36>

https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/bill-gates-shoots-down-rumored-chinese-link-to-n-d-farmland/amp/

Grand-Forks-1.jpg

The investments from both parties had locals raise their concerns to North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring on July 6 in a town meeting.

“If China’s gonna be there, they’re gonna be darn close to the airbase there,” resident Charles Sabol said, also expressing his concerns about the Gates investment, in the meeting recorded by The Dakotan.

“People that live in that area, people that live around the state know about the situation,” Goehring said in response, “They’re probably more angry because, first of all, they don’t want Bill Gates as a neighbor, but the land was sold for less than what it would have been auctioned."

Goehring, however, reiterated the legality of owning farmland in the United States.

“Ninety-six percent of everything produced in North Dakota leaves our state,” said Goehring. “Some of it goes to surrounding states, across the border, or it ends up someplace else. I like that we have more value added.”

"I don’t like that it’s China, but the reality is, I don’t have a leg to stand on because if there’s nothing unlawful about it, just because I don’t like something, doesn’t mean it should go away.”

It wasn’t long before subreddit chains and conservative voices began inquiring whether Gates, 66, had any ties to the Chinese investment near Grand Forks. Theories began spreading that a future food shortage could lead to a collaboration between China and Gates to invest in American farming land and take control of the country’s food supply.

But a rep for Gates is calling these claims ludicrous.

r6.jpg
One of the downsides of being the world reserve currency is that you need to let foreigners recycle their surpluses by putting money back in your economy.

People can call it archaic and ridiculous or whatever but the fact of the matter is that most of us support the state's anti-corporate/llc farming law, there isn't a single dissenting voice within my entire extended family. Is that anecdotal? Sure, the referendum to keep it in place and overturn the legislative assembly's decision to end it also passed by over 75% majority and then it was further upheld in federal court.

So yeah, you can say that a lot of the large 'family farms' in NoDak are essentially corporations and nobody would deny that, they're even legally called farm corporations. The major differences and baseline requirements are that these 'corporations' can't exceed 15 shareholders, all of the shareholders must be related, the land must be used for its intended purpose and at least 65% of the corporation's revenue must be derived from agriculture.

Why does gates want to own so much farm lands ?

It diversifies his portfolio and the industry has been enjoying pretty good profit margins on the whole. I guess the prevailing theory is that he's got nefarious designs on taking control of the US food supply with an interrelated agenda of forcing his synthetic meats down your gob. In any case, the primary sector of the economy should always be of primary concern, it forms the basis of human civilization nevermind the national security of a country. You have to be able to feed your people.

Gates is going to need to up his investments by quite a damn bit though because even as the largest private owner of agricultural land, he still isn't close to holding even 1% of the total in the US. I also don't know what he wants with North Dakota on the livestock and ranching front, feed hmm. It has a decent amount of beef cattle and hogs, but it's mainly cropland with farmers working fields. The cowboy and wrangler shit is further west closer to Montana, Wyoming and Brokeback Mountain.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

@S Class

Fuckin' Cocksucker. You could milk his man boobs.

{<jordan}

Purchase of prime North Dakota farmland tied to Bill Gates sparks outrage

In question is a Depression-era law meant to protect family farms.

North Dakota's attorney general has asked the trust involved in the purchase to explain how it plans to use the land in order to meet rules outlined in the state's anti-corporate farming law. The law prohibits all corporations or limited liability companies from owning or leasing farmland or ranchland, with some exceptions [explained by Deorum].

The state's Agriculture Commissioner, Republican Doug Goehring, told a North Dakota TV station that some residents feel they are being exploited by the ultra-rich who buy land but do not necessarily share the state’s values.

"I’ve gotten a big earful on this from clear across the state, it’s not even from that neighborhood. Those people are upset, but there are others that are just livid about this," Goehring told KFYR.

Yet, if it was one of the giant gas companies that are responsible for the Bakken boom leasing hundreds of thousands of acres, a blind eye is turned. Funny how that works. Gates is a convenient boogeyman though. Driving through Watford City made me want to puke.

Yet, if it was one of the giant gas companies that are responsible for the Bakken boom leasing hundreds of thousands of acres, a blind eye is turned. Funny how that works. Gates is a convenient boogeyman though. Driving through Watford City made me want to puke.

I'm not randomly injecting him into the dynamic here, the news cycle is. It's incredibly odd to me that he'd even send representatives out to "shoot down" rumors in the press. I guess Gates thought he was going be able to covertly purchase land in Red River Valley without running into any community uproar, legal roadblocks or controversy. He isn't a very well liked man.

TL;DR: Ain't One. Look At Images?

As tempting as it would be to use this thread to continue gushing over my beloved (North Dakota, to be clear), that can already be found elsewhere and throughout the Meme threads. There is actually a much larger conversation and skeptical speculation to be had in regards to geopolitics, espionage and national security with this. However, I do think some background on the state's politics is necessary for additional context if not for just simply being informative.

To call it a red state would be quite the understatement: it is one of the five least populous (770k) and most rural in the country; it has a 2A constitutional carry policy; it has a straight up abortion ban now save for extreme exceptions (incest, rape, etc.) post-Roe; it has the most churches per capita and highest percentage of church attendance of any state in the country (majority Lutheran protestant); it has been America's 2nd biggest shale oil and natural gas producer behind only Texas for the better part of the last dozen years and is/was instrumental in achieving energy independence; it has swung blue in a POTUS election 1 time (1964 LBJ landside) since 1936. It is a powerhouse of agriculture production.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

It not only wields significant impact on NoDak's economy but is practically a way of life with deep ties to culture and heritage. The state government moves to protect it aggressively at the behest of the people, and when they don't they are overruled thanks to a constitutional amendment that allows the public to hold a referendum on any legislation passed by the state assembly. As an aside, it's also the only US state with a publicly owned bank and has a sovereign wealth fund tied to the revenues of oil and gas production similar to our Norwegian kin back in the ancestral lands. This was an event that took place during the Trump era (2016-2018).

t3.jpg

So it begs the question on how the hell this could happen.

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

And while the law is very effective in its restrictions on banning corporations, limited liability companies (LLC) and foreign non-US citizens from buying up farmland, there are some exceptions and loopholes. Gates was able to purchase 2,000+ acres because it was done through a trust, which is allowed so long as the land is leased back to farmers. China was able to do so because the company's purchase didn't exceed 640 acres (mere 300) and it won't be utilizing the land for farming but rather investing in a $700 million corn-milling facility which also qualifies as a business-use exception.

Of course, that is the front. There really isn't any doubt that it'll co-function as a facility for intelligence gathering and military espionage given they picked a location right down the road from the US Air Force base in Grand Forks. This base also just so happens to be the de facto HQ of US drone development and technology in addition to serving as a center of its military communications around the world.

To see the ND governor (a former Microsoft exec fwiw, lol) so apparently giddy about it is annoying. So what the fuck does Gates have to do with any of this, if anything? I don't know, maybe nothing. He could hypothetically buy up millions of acres as a full-on private citizen and he already has the largest portfolio of privately owned farmland in the US (albeit still minuscule the grand scheme).

t6.jpg

It's a question I'm interested in Surebro speculation on though. :D

t7.jpg

This has drawn attention and potential action.

So that’s where “NoDak” came from.

In the “Land owned by Bill Gates” image, why isn’t North Dakota green?

I'm not randomly injecting him into the dynamic here, the news cycle is. It's incredibly odd to me that he'd even send representatives out to "shoot down" rumors in the press. I guess Gates thought he was going be able to covertly purchase land in Red River Valley without running into any community uproar, legal roadblocks or controversy. He isn't a very well liked man.

If by "news cycle" you mean a bunch of conservative outrage peddlers. He isn't well liked by a bunch of conservative CT nuts who use him as a Boogeyman and assume anything he's doing is for nefarious purposes. When in reality the guy has donated more money to charity than anyone in world history.

Meanwhile, not a peep from them when it comes to huge gas companies doing the same thing on a much larger scale.

So that’s where “NoDak” came from.

<HanaKimura01>

The handle was an explicit dedication and tribute.

In the “Land owned by Bill Gates” image, why isn’t North Dakota green?

It was published prior to the transaction, which was ultimately only approved because his trust is required to lease it right back to the seller he just bought it from to continue farming operations as normal. The previous 268,000 acres he had already rapidly amassed elsewhere around the country went off with hardly a hiccup.

i didn't think that gates could become even more creepy.

No man has ever donated more to charity.

So long as you donate 10 percent to "charity" then everything else you're doing should not be questioned
<seedat>

Is the CCP's Ministry of Science and Technology a charity? :confused: Anyway, Gates sniveling to his globalist cohort pals in private about how damn difficult the rural NoDakians are to deal with puts a familiar smirk on my face. This dude has been running roughshod and treating America like his personal whore (or perhaps an Epstein island kiddo?) only to get pulled up, questioned, and investigated when he rolled into North Dakota and tried to buy 2,000 acres.

muttley-very-funny.gif

Also in ND

Almost 10% Of North Dakota’s Legislators/Soon To Be Legislators Caught In Offensive, Racist Group.

A messaging group used by members of a Republican youth group, featuring many recognizable names from politics in North Dakota, including some holding public office, has seen racist and antisemitic posts in recent weeks according to one of its members.
The messaging group was organized by the North Dakota Young Republicans, which was founded to help the NDGOP replenish its ranks of activists with new and younger members.
A messaging group used by members of a Republican youth group, featuring many recognizable names from politics in North Dakota, including some holding public office, has seen racist and antisemitic posts in recent weeks according to one of its members.
The messaging group was organized by the North Dakota Young Republicans, which was founded to help the NDGOP replenish its ranks of activists with new and younger members.
The group, which per its website includes members aged 18 to 40 years old, even had a vote on the NDGOP's state committee until they, along with the College Republicans, were moved to ex-officio status in December.
In one post Carter Eisinger, the NDGOP's candidate for state House in District 11, complains about Fargo-area Democratic-NPL lawmaker Josh Boschee, who is openly gay, working to advance LGBT issues. A reply from a user named Matt Evans describes Boschee as a "degenerate clown" who, along with Fargo City Commissioner John Strand, who is also gay, "are both alphabet soup creatures."
Another reply from Ben Schirrick, the current president of the North Dakota State University College Republicans, describes walking through a "*** festival" and describing the participants as "very loud."
When I contacted Schirrick about the post, he was unapologetic. "Do you think it's inappropriate to infiltrate a chat?" he asked when I asked him if using that sort of a term was appropriate. "It was a private chat. Hate speech is free speech."
"We've been working very hard in recent months in the group to make sure we don't rat on each other," Schirrick continued. "Whatever blackmail or hit piece you drop on me, when the semester starts, I'm going to hit the ground running." He told me that means he's going to be campaigning hard for Republican candidates and inviting controversial speakers to campus.
Remarkably, as I spoke to Schirrick, he was making posts to the Telegram group, chastising my source for the screenshots and proudly repeating the homophobic slur.
Carter Eisinger, the candidate for state House, wrote in a subsequent post that he was "proud" to be in the screenshots alongside Schirrick's slurs.
"This is exactly why I'm not running as an independent for D41," Damian Johnston posted two minutes after Schirrick's comment about the "*** festival." Johnston is the son of former Bastiat Caucus lawmaker Dan Johnston. He serves as a regional chairman for the NDYR and is currently running for the school board in Valley City.
"Careful Ben," Eiseinger wrote, while also posting a screenshot of a Facebook message I'd sent him requesting comment for this story, "you wouldn't want Rob to get a hold of this too."
Eisinger did not respond to a voicemail.
Another post referred to antisemitic conspiracy theories which hold that Jewish people control the news media.
"I'll post this video every year on the same day as long as the jews don't ban me from the internet," a person with the username Critter1776 posted.

Also in ND

Man who died of coronavirus wins election for North Dakota state legislature

Republican David Andahl, who died from Covid-19 in October, won his election to the North Dakota state legislature on Tuesday.
He was elected to the state House of Representatives for the 8th District alongside fellow Republican Dave Nehring, North Dakota election officials declared.

Last edited:
This is what happens when we get the best government money can buy.

Man who died of coronavirus wins election for North Dakota state legislature

Republican David Andahl, who died from Covid-19 in October, won his election to the North Dakota state legislature on Tuesday.
He was elected to the state House of Representatives for the 8th District alongside fellow Republican Dave Nehring, North Dakota election officials declared.

Imagine being so shit you lose to a dead guy.

Although now that I've typed that I'd vote for a dead guy too. He can't be bribed and he can't fuck anything up even more than it already is.

Back