Crime NoDak, CCP Espionage, and Bill Gates (?) [State Bans Foreign Governments From Buying Ag Land]

edit: delete

Last edited:
@Deorum i just found out today about Doug Burgum. I hear he might be a Trump VP candidate.
BUT, what's with the 1776 physiognomy?
Guy's like a Washington clone. i see it now, trump wins with this guy VP, croaks, King Washington back in charge.

GPbw_tNWAAAqvs2.jpg
GPbzlAlaMAA0JSp.jpg

edit: delete

It's alright, Andy. This thread was started two years ago and got regular updates along the way. It ended with a satisfactory conclusion, the Chinese project was canceled with the state taking additional legislative measures in the aftermath to avoid these sort of conflicts in the future. It got bumped by king hippo with a Dr. Phil Primetime infographic this week. I'm also well aware of Epoch, I could just never resist being amused by their anti-CCP prop. I can't stand that regime.

<36>

It's alright, Andy. This thread was started two years ago and got regular updates along the way. It ended with a satisfactory conclusion, the Chinese project was canceled with the state taking additional legislative measures in the aftermath to avoid these sort of conflicts in the future. It got bumped by king hippo with a Dr. Phil Primetime infographic this week. I'm also well aware of Epoch, I could just never resist being amused by their anti-CCP prop. I can't stand that regime.

<36>
Yeah, that's why I deleted it. I didn't immediately recognize the thread was a necro until I saw the banned users.

Gates%2BDance.gif

It always made sense to me, brother.

It's an absolutely fantastic policy, IMO. Especially after seeing so many family and hobby farms in my area sold -- including my family's, which drove a wedge through it for almost a decade -- and parceled out and turned into senior living communities or townhomes.

I absolutely love the prioritization of family and community over corporate and foreign interests.

Warms my heart.
@Deorum i just found out today about Doug Burgum. I hear he might be a Trump VP candidate. BUT, what's with the 1776 physiognomy?
Guy's like a Washington clone. i see it now, trump wins with this guy VP, croaks, King Washington back in charge.

View attachment 1046966
View attachment 1046965

Back