Social Nobody triggers the left like Ben Shapiro it seems

Its past time we start silencing those doing this for stoking the very flames of racist violence they are claiming others are by making inflammatory rhetoric.

They are making false statements to create hate. Time for them to be "deplatformed".

Ben is grade A locker stuffing material, but I do enjoy watching the man work.

So the journalist is reaching. No doubt.

But it does seem odd to bother saying the judeo-christian heritage thing. No shit Ben. It is a church.

In fact, it was built at a time when the Catholic church required jews to wear a special hat and badge.
the left has lost it's goddamn mind.
It was one journalist.

Last edited:
Ummm, Trump definitely triggers the left more than Ben Shapiro.

Also, the guys who gave him wedgies and stuffed him into lockers in high school are really the ones to blame for us having to put up with that creepy dog-whistling dork. He should be co-chair for Melania's Be Goodest initiative.

Source?

And we get to see the leftist smear machine in action once again. Shapiro said nothing about being at war with islam, though an honest accounting would score it as islam being at war with everyone else. Then media matters jumps in with nonsense about imaginary harassment the writer is receiving. I'm guessing it is more like legitimate criticism, and none of it was under Shapiros control.

Ben Shapiro always looks like he's trying to force out a fart

Nobody triggers baseball fans like Chris Davis, it seems.

Last edited:
Lol he doesn't trigger me at all he reminds me of Stuart Little

He does look Triggered himself with that barrage of tweets though

That's not a fair criticism of what he said in that Tweet. I'm sure the writer associates him with his previous comments about Arabs, and associates him with some of his online right-wing contemporaries, which is probably why she read too much into his comment.

But I'm not really a fan of his comment either, but for a different reason. I come from a Catholic family, and I am in a relationship with a Catholic girl, and in my experience Catholics do not view their Churches as monuments to Western Civilization no matter how famous the structure may be. Catholic Churches are places of worship, a place where people pray together, get married, maybe even buried, and feel closer to God. I think it's a little bit strange and maybe even distasteful to call a Church a "monument to Western civilization" when the Church was very clearly not built to be a monument to the West.

I get what you're saying but, on the other hand, there are many great historical structures that were never meant to be monuments to their cultures but merely became so through the passage of time. The Great Wall of China and the Coliseum of Rome were more functional at the time of their building. Given the lasting and, as some might say, inseparable influence that Catholicism has had on Western culture, it's not so much of a stretch to include the ridiculous beauty of the architecture of many of the great churches.

I can think of one guy who consistently gets lefty moderators here to humiliate themselves by coming up with fake charges against him.

Media Matters looks a lot worse than I expected here.

To those making an issue out of "a monument to western civilization": Shapiro didn't say it was built to be a monument to western civilization. He said that it is a monument to western civilization.

If you disagree: would you argue that Michelangelo's David is not a "monument to western civilization"? How about da Vinci's The Last Supper? These great works of art are inseparable from the history of the West.

Last edited:
Lol I'm sure the Catholics in France when it was built were really feeling those juedochristian feelings

Back