Social Nobody triggers the left like Ben Shapiro it seems

What lies?
"Judeo-Christian", for starters. That the US is in any way, shape or form a proposition nation. That the West was in any sense built on Jewish heritage - you might make a better case for it being destroyed by it.

How many of these do you want? It's not like these are hard to find.

Lol...

Go Ben!
First, the Washington Post publishes an article by Talia Lavin - the one who had to resign from her previous job for putting out fake news about an ICE Agent supposedly having a Nazi symbol tattoo (he didn't) - claiming that because Ben said Notre Dame was a "monument to Western Civilization", he's suggesting that Muslim terrorists burned it down (he didn't).

She calls for a desperate need for Ben to be silenced

Then Media Matters show a high level of being triggered and low impulse control, first childishly insulting Ben and then claiming they and Talia are the true victims because people actually call them out on their partisan hack hatchet jobs.

I don't know what or who is to blame for the lunacy we're seeing on the left now a days. Do crazy people just naturally gravitate over there? Has the media brainwashed weaker minds into believe that Trump truly is the second coming of Hitler, everyone on the right is a Nazi, and they are the last of the resistance and need to fight it with whatever means they have? Jeez Louise.

If they had half a brain, they'd know they're just empowering people like Ben and strengthening his base.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of "what about"isms in response to this, but objectively you have to admit the left has lost it's goddamn mind.

In one initiative examined earlier this year, Department of Homeland Security officials looked at housing migrant children at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, which has a dormitory facility that has been used in the past to hold asylum seekers.

Hmm. Which administration did this?

So when liberals complain about something its OMG LOL TRIGGERED LIB CUCKS

But when Shapiro "plays the race card" and screams antisemitism suddenly you're for outrage culture and identity politics?

Last edited:
So when liberals complain about something its OMG LOL TRIGGERED LIB CUCKS

But when Shapiro "places the race card" and screams antisemitism suddenly you're for outrage culture and identity politics?

Kind of a generalization.

"when liberals complain about something" What are they complaining about? Is it because the president said something back in 2005 while being secretly recorded and taken out of context?

Ya kind of need to be a bit more specific.

Ummm, Trump definitely triggers the left more than Ben Shapiro.

Also, the guys who gave him wedgies and stuffed him into lockers in high school are really the ones to blame for us having to put up with that creepy dog-whistling dork. He should be co-chair for Melania's Be Goodest initiative.
Triggered much? Bahaha

I'll not argue against the guy's intelligence, but Ben Shapiro is a small (petty), angry man whose entire persona is shaped by getting alpha'd when he was a kid. He's a sissy whose entire shtick is his way of lashing out at the ghost of his bullied childhood.

Last edited:
Kind of a generalization.

"when liberals complain about something" What are they complaining about? Is it because the president said something back in 2005 while being secretly recorded and taken out of context?

Ya kind of need to be a bit more specific.
-racism
-economic inequality
-police brutality
-environmental destruction

complain about any of these issues and the go to rhetoric of repugnicunts is "OMG TRIGGERED LIBCUCK SNOWFLAKE #MAGA #TDS"

-racism
-economic inequality
-police brutality

complain about any of these issues and the go to rhetoric of repugnicunts is "OMG TRIGGERED LIBCUCK SNOWFLAKE #MAGA #TDS"

I find it amusing when they start in with their "snowflake" nonsense. Different factions of the "right" are every bit as triggered over gun control, reproductive rights, and their perceived wane of white male influence, among other things.

-racism
-economic inequality
-police brutality

Depends on the context of each talking point. We can have productive conversation provided you don't get emotional or start making shit up.

I find it amusing when they start in with their "snowflake" nonsense. Different factions of the "right" are every bit as triggered over gun control, reproductive rights, and their perceived wane of white male influence, among other things.

Some here think we're well on our way towards a white genocide.

"Stop crying libs, help me resist the destruction of the white race!"

First, the Washington Post publishes an article by Talia Lavin - the one who had to resign from her previous job for putting out fake news about an ICE Agent supposedly having a Nazi symbol tattoo (he didn't) - claiming that because Ben said Notre Dame was a "monument to Western Civilization", he's suggesting that Muslim terrorists burned it down (he didn't).

She calls for a desperate need for Ben to be silenced

Then Media Matters show a high level of being triggered and low impulse control, first childishly insulting Ben and then claiming they and Talia are the true victims because people actually call them out on their partisan hack hatchet jobs.

I don't know what or who is to blame for the lunacy we're seeing on the left now a days. Do crazy people just naturally gravitate over there? Has the media brainwashed weaker minds into believe that Trump truly is the second coming of Hitler, everyone on the right is a Nazi, and they are the last of the resistance and need to fight it with whatever means they have? Jeez Louise.

If they had half a brain, they'd know they're just empowering people like Ben and strengthening his base.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of "what about"isms in response to this, but objectively you have to admit the left has lost it's goddamn mind.

Well, if Ben would take off that little hat announcing he was a jew I am sure the leftist media would cuddle up to him.

Lmao @ all the banned posters ITT

Also Shapiro is a shithead, but lmao at that video. MAGA bless

Funny to see the old lib posts in threads from Trump's first term. Jesus the lefties were unhinged

I didn’t posted much at all in the WR back then, a so it is quite funny, I wonder which of the current accounts (on both sides) are these posters lol.

Back