Nobody moaned when Bisping was robbed in America

The only robbery on Bisping's record is the Hamill fight.

Let me remind you that the British judge scored it for Hammill the two American judges scored it for Bisping. So stop with the hometown decision robbery claims.

So sick of this tired old rhetoric. Hendo was using trt replacement when it was legal. People don't like bisping because he hasn't had a finish in 5 years. He's never finished anyone of note unless you count Rivera (I don't).He is like GSP with none of the class, athleticism or the heart of a champ. He's a perennial gate keeper who constantly fails the big test but still acts like he is gods gift to mma.

He finished Cung Le a couple of years ago.

He's always fighting top guys. His fights are always exciting.

He finishes as many fights as the likes of Jose Aldo, but nobody moans about his finishing.

Let me remind you that the British judge scored it for Hammill the two American judges scored it for Bisping. So stop with the hometown decision robbery claims.

I haven't made any home town decision claims.

Left in the hands of the judges.

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

This would be a good rematch btw.

He finished Cung Le a couple of years ago.

He's always fighting top guys. His fights are always exciting.

He finishes as many fights as the likes of Jose Aldo, but nobody moans about his finishing.
My mistake I forgot about that one. Cung lee was certainly at the top of the middle weight rankings for that fight. Was he even top 15? CB and leites will be champ one day. It's totally logical to compare them to Aldo's competition.

Bisping's chances of winning the middleweight UFC title are as high as my chances of cleaning out the basement and turning it into a private gym.

My mistake I forgot about that one. Cung lee was certainly at the top of the middle weight rankings for that fight. Was he even top 15? CB and leites will be champ one day. It's totally logical to compare them to Aldo's competition.

Aldo didn't finish Mark Hominick, he also wouldn't have finished Korean Zombie either if he didn't get injured.

Anderson Silva in his prime didn't finish Thales Leites. He's only been finished once and that was a sub.

Bisping's chances of winning the middleweight UFC title are as high as my chances of cleaning out the basement and turning it into a private gym.

I didn't say he would. Rockhold beat him comfortably, as would Weidman, jacare and Romero in my book. But I think he should get more respect. He has the most middleweight wins in history, and pretty much every single fight, the vast majority on sherdog are saying he will lose.

Bisping/Sonnen wasn't a robbery.

It was a stale fight where neither guy did anything significant enough to pull away.

I didn't say he would. Rockhold beat him comfortably, as would Weidman, jacare and Romero in my book. But I think he should get more respect. He has the most middleweight wins in history, and pretty much every single fight, the vast majority on sherdog are saying he will lose.

I never responded to anyone in the first place, and if you didn't 'say he would' why would you quote me?

Back