Nobody moaned when Bisping was robbed in America

Bisping has "won" THREE robberies from UK judges....THREE lol

I had no idea he was a victim of a crime in the US. It seemed like he loved living here and had no issues. If he was I feel bad but I'm glad him and his family are alright.

I understand the hate Bisping gets, but most of it is undeserved.

I thought Bisping won that fight. Silva did nothing in the 4th, Bisping out struck him and out worked him throughout. If your gameplan is to wait for your big shots, you've gotta win by stoppage, Silva didn't do that (No, Bisping wasn't out at the end of the 3rd) and he lost the fight.

Anyway, my main gripe is how many people I have seen on here saying that Bisping won because of the English judges. Well, I didn't hear people complaining about the American judges robbing him of his Chael Sonnen win or his Rashad Evans win.

The lack of respect Bisping gets from the American audiences is a disgrace. If it wasn't for PED heads, he'd go down as one of the all time greats.

Please Dana let him get his revenge on Hendo and Belfort now they aren't cheating. Bisping would walk over either of them right now.
So sick of this tired old rhetoric. Hendo was using trt replacement when it was legal. People don't like bisping because he hasn't had a finish in 5 years. He's never finished anyone of note unless you count Rivera (I don't).He is like GSP with none of the class, athleticism or the heart of a champ. He's a perennial gate keeper who constantly fails the big test but still acts like he is gods gift to mma.

Bisping has been in a lot of close fights, Wanderlai, Rashad, Hamill, Chael. There is a reasonable argument that he should have got the win in most of them but Sherdog has a long history of not giving Bisping the respect he deserves.

I had Anderson winning the fight last night myself but it was another Bisping fight that could have gone either way.

It doesn't matter what he says

Sonnen should have won 30-27 under the 10 point must system he edged Bisping by a little bit in all three rounds

Are you on fucking acid?

This is why I don't come on here anymore

He won against Chael

Easily

But the ufc were not going to lose the rematch

Rashad fight was very close too

You mean the judges who work for an athletic commission?

The judges do not work for the commission for events in different countries.

Bisping has been in a lot of close fights, Wanderlai, Rashad, Hamill, Chael. There is a reasonable argument that he should have got the win in most of them but Sherdog has a long history of not giving Bisping the respect he deserves.

I had Anderson winning the fight last night myself but it was another Bisping fight that could have gone either way.

The Wanderlei fight was a clear win for Wanderlei.

The Leites fight was another close one that could have gone either way though.

Back