Nobody moaned when Bisping was robbed in America

lionheartprince

White Belt
Reaction score
I thought Bisping won that fight. Silva did nothing in the 4th, Bisping out struck him and out worked him throughout. If your gameplan is to wait for your big shots, you've gotta win by stoppage, Silva didn't do that (No, Bisping wasn't out at the end of the 3rd) and he lost the fight.

Anyway, my main gripe is how many people I have seen on here saying that Bisping won because of the English judges. Well, I didn't hear people complaining about the American judges robbing him of his Chael Sonnen win or his Rashad Evans win.

The lack of respect Bisping gets from the American audiences is a disgrace. If it wasn't for PED heads, he'd go down as one of the all time greats.

Please Dana let him get his revenge on Hendo and Belfort now they aren't cheating. Bisping would walk over either of them right now.

Ofcourse Bisping won the fight, had Silva KO'd him with the knee and Bisping was flat on the canvas, it would be another story. But props to Bipsing for recovering and winning. Silva as usual starts off slow, sometimes never picks up his momentum in time. I believe Silva is still a great fighter, it's unfortunate his chin and co-ordination have faded.

He might win a Hendo rematch, but I still think Vitor fucks him up.

Sonnen even admits he lost that fight with Bisping.
It doesn't matter what he says

Sonnen should have won 30-27 under the 10 point must system he edged Bisping by a little bit in all three rounds

He might win a Hendo rematch, but I still think Vitor fucks him up.

Ok, Yeah, maybe.

Bisping still has his chin though as we saw against Silva. If he makes it out of round 1 Belfort will gas I think. But that's a big if I guess with Vitor.

The only robbery on Bisping's record is the Hamill fight.

The lack of respect Bisping gets from the American audiences is a disgrace. If it wasn't for PED heads, he'd go down as one of the all time greats.

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Ok, Yeah, maybe.

Bisping still has his chin though as we saw against Silva. If he makes it out of round 1 Belfort will gas I think. But that's a big if I guess with Vitor.

Yep, if Bisping can survive past 1 or 2 rounds, he can definitely outwork Vitor, but Vitor is still dangerous as fuck, TRT or not.

He won against Chael

Easily

But the ufc were not going to lose the rematch

Rashad fight was very close too

It doesn't matter what he says

Sonnen should have won 30-27 under the 10 point must system he edged Bisping by a little bit in all three rounds

Nope.

That wasn't even a robbery, it could have gone either way. The Rashad fight was more of a robbery and Bisping was on the losing end.

Yeah

Yeah he probably did lose that fight, but I'm saying it goes both ways, and nobody talks about the ones that went against him. It shows the vendetta everyone has against Bisping that still people still bring it up 9 years later

I thought Bisping won that fight. Silva did nothing in the 4th, Bisping out struck him and out worked him throughout. If your gameplan is to wait for your big shots, you've gotta win by stoppage, Silva didn't do that (No, Bisping wasn't out at the end of the 3rd) and he lost the fight.

Anyway, my main gripe is how many people I have seen on here saying that Bisping won because of the English judges. Well, I didn't hear people complaining about the American judges robbing him of his Chael Sonnen win or his Rashad Evans win.

Please Dana let him get his revenge on Hendo and Belfort now they aren't cheating. Bisping would walk over either of them right now.
He deff beat cheal did not beat rashad. And on score cards he did when but in reality he got f**ked up wit all the playing silva did only damage was done by him was from a eye poke

Back