Nobody Is Safe: Now Conor Wants a Piece of Tony

Conor vs. Tony

• Total voters
gettyimages-592638922.jpg

Conor McGregor has added Tony Ferguson to his hit list.

McGregor is set to make his highly-anticipated return to the Octagon in the main event of UFC 246 on Saturday. Should he win, he has made it clear he wants the rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov. But, he also says the likes of Jorge Masvidal and Justin Gaethje are possible options.

Well, now it appears “El Cucuy” is also on that list as he believes he should fight both Nurmagomedov and Ferguson.

“I think regardless of the result I think I should probably face both of these men [Nurmagomedov and Ferguson],” Conor McGregor said at media day. “I would like to face both of these men. I’d like to face Tony Ferguson. I’ve had a history with Tony, right? We managed Tony [at Paradigm]. He was well looked after. We had him one of the highest-paid non-champions in the game. There’s history with Tony. So, I’d like a bout with Tony at some stage.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...fight-tony-ferguson-because-of-their-history/
He want's to get choked out by a who's who of fighters. GOAT.

It’s amazing the way McNuthuggers don’t learn and still bang on like he’s this amazing puncher. No, he’s good at picking off enraged manlets.

At 155 his power is nothing. Any big solid 155 pounder will shrug off “da left hand” like nothing, just like Kebab did. And no, KOing sacrificial lamb Cowboy won’t change a thing.

Tony would fucking molest Pillowfists McGregory, just a much better all round fighter, with much better stamina and mental fortitude.

It’s amazing the way McNuthuggers don’t learn and still bang on like he’s this amazing puncher. No, he’s good at picking off enraged manlets.

At 155 his power is nothing. Any big solid 155 pounder will shrug off “da left hand” like nothing, just like Kebab did. And no, KOing sacrificial lamb Cowboy won’t change a thing.

Tony would fucking molest Pillowfists McGregory, just a much better all round fighter, with much better stamina and mental fortitude.
Evidence is evidence <36>

Yeah, your tears are delicious. They replenish my electrolytes, too.

You’re dumb <36> I edited your post you dweeb, what an idiot
I stopped reading your nonsensical posts when you ducked a simple question. Now I never have to read another...ignored. Banned how many times and now you've got dubs?

Another casual with Conor's power bullshit. Tony isn't a FW and has at least the same reach. Conor couldn't finish Max and 4 other fighters he lost to. Tony will murder Conor.
Tony wobbles far too often from far weaker punchers. Conor has the kind of power to put him on his ass for good.

gettyimages-592638922.jpg

Conor McGregor has added Tony Ferguson to his hit list.

McGregor is set to make his highly-anticipated return to the Octagon in the main event of UFC 246 on Saturday. Should he win, he has made it clear he wants the rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov. But, he also says the likes of Jorge Masvidal and Justin Gaethje are possible options.

Well, now it appears “El Cucuy” is also on that list as he believes he should fight both Nurmagomedov and Ferguson.

“I think regardless of the result I think I should probably face both of these men [Nurmagomedov and Ferguson],” Conor McGregor said at media day. “I would like to face both of these men. I’d like to face Tony Ferguson. I’ve had a history with Tony, right? We managed Tony [at Paradigm]. He was well looked after. We had him one of the highest-paid non-champions in the game. There’s history with Tony. So, I’d like a bout with Tony at some stage.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...fight-tony-ferguson-because-of-their-history/
Only came here to post this....

No he doesnt.

I stopped reading your nonsensical posts when you ducked a simple question. Now I never have to read another...ignored. Banned how many times and now you've got dubs?
You’re a retard this is my first account

It is doubtful Tony's defense is strong enough to outlast Conor's precision in the early rounds. He probably wouldn't get a chance to drag him into deep late-round water.

Back