Nobody Is Safe: Now Conor Wants a Piece of Tony

Conor vs. Tony

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gettyimages-592638922.jpg

Conor McGregor has added Tony Ferguson to his hit list.

McGregor is set to make his highly-anticipated return to the Octagon in the main event of UFC 246 on Saturday. Should he win, he has made it clear he wants the rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov. But, he also says the likes of Jorge Masvidal and Justin Gaethje are possible options.

Well, now it appears “El Cucuy” is also on that list as he believes he should fight both Nurmagomedov and Ferguson.

“I think regardless of the result I think I should probably face both of these men [Nurmagomedov and Ferguson],” Conor McGregor said at media day. “I would like to face both of these men. I’d like to face Tony Ferguson. I’ve had a history with Tony, right? We managed Tony [at Paradigm]. He was well looked after. We had him one of the highest-paid non-champions in the game. There’s history with Tony. So, I’d like a bout with Tony at some stage.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...fight-tony-ferguson-because-of-their-history/

Last edited:
he wants nothing to do with tony

if he gassed and quit against nate , tony is a nightmare for him

don’t believe his lies

With as good as Tony is, and I think Tony might beat Khabib, I think the matchup favours McGregor.
Tony gets hit a lot and dropped. Conor would smoke him in the first round and as the fight goes on Tony would maybe win in the later rounds.

Tony has amazing recovery but the dudes striking defense is pretty bad man

Conor McGregor has added Tony Ferguson to his hit list.

McGregor is set to make his highly-anticipated return to the Octagon in the main event of UFC 246 on Saturday. Should he win, he has made it clear he wants the rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov. But, he also says the likes of Jorge Masvidal and Justin Gaethje are possible options.

Well, now it appears “El Cucuy” is also on that list as he believes he should fight both Nurmagomedov and Ferguson.

“I think regardless of the result I think I should probably face both of these men [Nurmagomedov and Ferguson],” Conor McGregor said at media day. “I would like to face both of these men. I’d like to face Tony Ferguson. I’ve had a history with Tony, right? We managed Tony [at Paradigm]. He was well looked after. We had him one of the highest-paid non-champions in the game. There’s history with Tony. So, I’d like a bout with Tony at some stage.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...fight-tony-ferguson-because-of-their-history/

Just the deluded rants of a twitchy cokehead.

Rest assured he doesn't REALLY want anything with Tony.

Tony gets tagged too easily but if Conor can't finish him in the 1st 2 rounds, Tony will put his foot on the gas pedal and ruin Conor's life

I'd love to see this especially if Tony beats Khabib

Tony wobbles far too often from far weaker punchers. Conor has the kind of power to put him on his ass for good.

Conor claims to want to fight a lot of people. He has 20 fights lined up, if you believe his bullshit lol

Tony wobbles far too often from far weaker punchers. Conor has the kind of power to put him on his ass for good.
and who’s stopped him? he puts the pressure on like nobody else and we see what happens

we know what happens when con man is dragged through the mud late in a fight - and nobody does it better than tony

Why don't Conor start actually start beating people this new decade before we start matching him up against guys that have been doing something although Tony is long overdue for fighting but his time is coming...

lol right I really believe this

If Conor really wants Khabib, Manny, Tony, Masdival, Usman and GSP he'll go on on one of the most obvious 6 fight losing streaks ever.

Con Artist will be fighting gatekeepers or go out face down, ass up.

Laugh it up now, but when you're facing a real killer, not Cowboy, you'll be nervous as hell again just like against Khabib.

mFNPRRV.gif

Last edited:
so lately conors called out just about anybody who's anybody, but he took the easy fight with cowboy instead

Weird. He coulda fought tony months and months ago if he wanted. Wonder why he hasn’t

Tony will finish Carone and Conor in one night, with only 5 minutes break between the fights. And then he will fight and beat Habib.

So with Cerrone, Masvidal, Gaethje and Tony he'd only need 6 more fights to hit Khabib's requirement for him of 10.

Who are the other 6?

This... but hate on Conor is so strong that people seemed to forget about those facts.

Back