Nobody Is Safe: Now Conor Wants a Piece of Tony

Conor vs. Tony

• Total voters
gettyimages-592638922.jpg

Conor McGregor has added Tony Ferguson to his hit list.

McGregor is set to make his highly-anticipated return to the Octagon in the main event of UFC 246 on Saturday. Should he win, he has made it clear he wants the rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov. But, he also says the likes of Jorge Masvidal and Justin Gaethje are possible options.

Well, now it appears “El Cucuy” is also on that list as he believes he should fight both Nurmagomedov and Ferguson.

“I think regardless of the result I think I should probably face both of these men [Nurmagomedov and Ferguson],” Conor McGregor said at media day. “I would like to face both of these men. I’d like to face Tony Ferguson. I’ve had a history with Tony, right? We managed Tony [at Paradigm]. He was well looked after. We had him one of the highest-paid non-champions in the game. There’s history with Tony. So, I’d like a bout with Tony at some stage.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...fight-tony-ferguson-because-of-their-history/

LMAO only took Conor 4 years to remember Tony's name huh?

Yeah there's a reason that people said Conor went beta around Tony at all those Paradigm events that they both attended.

he wants nothing to do with tony

if he gassed and quit against nate , tony is a nightmare for him

don’t believe his lies
dont have to worry about cardio when you can crack your opponents chin and knock him out fast, tony gets hit alot i wouldnt be surprised if conor koed him and justin but you are right about the later rounds if tony survives the first two then conors in big trouble

How could anyone believe this nonsense? All these fights: tony,justin,mas have been available for the last 2 years and he sat on twitter the whole time.
After this freebee win from cowboy I fully expect him to call out khabib and wait while daddy dana applies pressure. Yet regardless, it will be another year on the sidelines before hes back in the cage for another undeserved shot at a belt.

The GOAT puts this Tony guy away with ease.

dont have to worry about cardio when you can crack your opponents chin and knock him out fast, tony gets hit alot i wouldnt be surprised if conor koed him and justin but you are right about the later rounds if tony survives the first two then conors in big trouble

Conor with his 1 KO above 145...yeah. Tony "gets hit a lot" but has never been stopped by strikes.

Yeah...Conor likely wants nothing to do with Tony.

Wonder if tony will accept that fight if/when Cerrone wins.
Tony must be looking for a title shot, not a draw on a losing streak

Why don't Conor start actually start beating people this new decade before we start matching him up against guys that have been doing something although Tony is long overdue for fighting but his time is coming...
how about you learn proper english, and form a proper sentence before talking shit also while were at it...
zxRwnR8.jpg

He wants all these fights, yet who’s he fighting tonight Cerrone

Better to chew the meat in your mouth before taking another bite and choke...

Silly Conrad
<36>

So with Cerrone, Masvidal, Gaethje and Tony he'd only need 6 more fights to hit Khabib's requirement for him of 10.

Who are the other 6?
Conor will fight Khabib if he beats Cerrone and theres nothing anyone can do about that lol.

Conor with his 1 KO above 145...yeah. Tony "gets hit a lot" but has never been stopped by strikes.

Yeah...Conor likely wants nothing to do with Tony.
conors power and precision is on a whole nother level hes famous for his ko power you seem to forget this. if conor hits tony flush hes getting slept end of debate. say what you want but back it up by facts not emotion

Aside from all the other stuff...Tony has a reach advantage on Conor. Something Conor hasn't had to deal with. Yeah Conor's timing is great but when your opponent has to overextend to try to land, it's way easier to time counters. Tony's jab will bust Conor up and slow him down even earlier than people think.

So with Cerrone, Masvidal, Gaethje and Tony he'd only need 6 more fights to hit Khabib's requirement for him of 10.

Who are the other 6?
You are a damn fool if you think he is fighting Khabib after Tony takes his belt.

Tony'd murder him obviously.

I have to think Conor going into delusional ego maniac mode is bad news for Cowboy, but he wants nothing to do with Tony, Justin, Khabib etc.

The worst thing about all of this though is Conor threads 24/7 and delusional blather until he gets used as a floor mop again. Him getting a title shot if he beats Cowboy is an absolute joke too.

War Cowboy!

IF he puts on a masterclass tonight you nerds will be in awe of his skill and change your opinion real quick about Conor. This is a warm up fight to get his rhythm back and he will KO Khabib or Tony next believe you me.

IF he puts on a masterclass tonight you nerds will be in awe of his skill and change your opinion real quick about Conor. This is a warm up fight to get his rhythm back and he will KO Khabib or Tony next believe you me.

I can see you are an experienced Conor cock sucker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back