Nobody is contesting Jones won 4 and 5

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
But everybody is talking about how 1,2,3 were close.

So stop with the "robbery" outcry

Reyes landed 114 strikes. Jones 106.

Jones had multiple takedowns and 100% octagon control and was the fighter pushing forward.

Stop it.

I wouldnt have a problem if they had given it to Reyes, and you should cry about it going to Jones either.

Bad decision? Maybe.... Even probably. But robbery? Nah.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I think Octagon Control is overvalued, especially when you're getting out struck.

You're a moron. Just because some rounds are clearer than other rounds does not mean that you just have to erase those rounds. Reyes still won those close rounds, and therefore won MORE rounds than Jones.

It just shows they value wrestling more than how many times you get hit

jones took reyes down which won him the round and they didnt care that he got hit more times in the face

So you post "verdict" where Reyes won 3 rounds and DCrybaby who would kill himself if Reyes did what he couldn't twice?

Nice.

Yes 3-2 Reyes or Jones..

BUT NOT 4-1 JONES...

And no one should be arguing that Reyes didn’t win 1-3...

Octagon control is only supposed to be a deciding factor if the striking and grappling is too close to call, it doesn't mean that if you're getting outstruck but walk forward you win the round

Throughout the first 3 rounds there was no effective grappling and Reyes outstruck him and landed the harder shots

You're a moron. Just because some rounds are clearer than other rounds does not mean that you just have to erase those rounds. Reyes still won those close rounds, and therefore won MORE rounds than Jones.

I was laughing when Cruz was talking with rogan after the fight like “Reyes was up the first three rounds but Jones showed why he’s the champion in the last two rounds”

apparently Cruz doesn’t know how mma scoring works

Reyes won the fight and deserves the championship belt. Shit judges took that away from him. It wasn’t the worst decision ever but you just knew they’d fuck it up. I’m sick of the refs and judges in this sport.

Close or not they'll alway give to Jon Jones.

Rounds 1,2,3 were clearer for Reyes than round 4 was for Jones IMO

Jones had multiple takedowns and 100% octagon control and was the fighter pushing forward.

Stop it.

I wouldnt have a problem if they had given it to Reyes, and you should cry about it going to Jones either.

20.jpg

Stop it.

Hey, dummy, here is how fights get scored: By rounds. You don't get extra points if the 5th round you won wasn't as competitive as the round you lost. All that made up arbitrary BS isn't part of the rules. It's part of your retarded head. Plus, if you wanna judge the fight as a whole, it's pretty clear Reyes landed the best punches and kicks. You could hear the impact, as opposed to everything Jon threw.

Rounds 2, 3, and 4 are all debatable. I gave Reyes the edge in both 2 and 3. Reyes landed some of his best offense of the fight in round 4, but clearly slowed after that. So you could reasonably score the 4th for Reyes. He's very unlucky to lose a decision, let alone a unanimous decision.

Robbery = a fighter was robbed of a victory they deserved. I think Reyes deserved the victory. Thus, robbery. Close fight though.

Not gonna lie, I think Octagon Control is overvalued, especially when you're getting out struck.

According to the actual criteria it doesn’t even come into play unless striking and grappling are completely even. So absolutely overrated.

Stop it.

Multiple takedowns?No control after takedowns, Request stood up almost instantly. Octagon control?Dafuq is octagon control when you're landing less strikes and with less power

Because its almost like youyr body language is trying to give an impression of something without actually doing it.

iu_1_

"It's close" doesn't mean he didn't win those rounds. I haven't seen anybody give Jones any of the first three rounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back