No Xplode Has A Pharm Blood Thinning Agent In It!

lol, good thing i've never touched the stuff :)

I bought a tub, used it like 5 times and felt like shit everytime I used it. I stopped like 4 months ago and now the damn thing is just taking up space on top of my fridge....

I've been taking it for awhile, just finished my second container. After I read this thread I stopped in to the local GNC they are still carrying it so I bought another container. Hopefully this thread is old news.

I love noXplode.

but if a suit is going down, I want my 55 cents! so sign me up for a future suit.

There is no way they put something like coumadin/warfarin in No-xplode. I was on heparin for a few weeks and coumadin for a few months last year - take it from me, that shit is extremely powerful and certainly not something a supp company would "slip into" a formulation.
I just hope nobody reads this thread and rushes home to take Grandma's bottle of coumadin. The sides are horrid and the drug itself can cause hemorrhaging in not-so-unlikely circumstances. I * suppose * a low-grade bloodthinner mixed with a vaso-dilator could cause some vascularity or even a pump...but at what cost? Bah!

you would be suprised what coporations do to make a quick buck, make a $15 million......spend $5 million on lawsuits.........thats still a $10 million profit

im just throwin #s out there so you can get my point........but look at all the lead based childrens toys that are getting recalled

and now that i think about it wont a drop of nicotine kill you? how many millions of people smoke because of it though?

that being said....i just bought a tub of the stuff last week and dont plan on wasting 40 bucks, so im gonna call a friend who is a retailer for BSN and who recommended their syntha-6 over muscle milk along with NO Xplode and Nitirx see what he has to say, if he says its good then ill continue using it

lol i still got 1/2 a tub and a fuly new shiny tub of blueberry lol:icon_chee

well i just talked to my friend, he heard about the monohydrate thing but nothing about the blood thinners, hes been bodybuilding for almost 10 years and has been stacking BSN products as long as ive known him (about 2-3 yrs), he owns and operates a smoothie king and his gf is a nutritionist, needless to say he has a lot of knowledge and information available to him, he says its all good....thats all i need to hear

and as Sports Select said, asprin is a blood thinner.

plus if you think about what the product does, it increases blood flow, 2 ways to do this....increase your heart rate, and thin out your blood, too much of either could be VERY BAD, but a little bit of both could be the winning combonation

cheaper way to do it might just be pop 2 or 3 asprin and drink some coffee!

I'm not saying that it doesn't have blood thinner (maybe aspirin?) but there is very little to back up the blood thinning claim.

I've been taking it off and on for 2 years and I've never had any problems with it. Recently I switched over to NOX-CG3 and I find that it 'burns' alot cleaner than NOX. Its not such a big initial rush and it lasts a little bit longer.

Also there is another thread about the neagtive effects that NOX can have, mostly really bad headaches, could this be because of blood thinner?

Back