No Xplode Has A Pharm Blood Thinning Agent In It!

thats too bad...

and forgive me what happened with cell mass? i dont take it now but i have in the past...

Well, it does have the same patented creatine formula.
So I guess they need to change that as well. Nitrix too.

Odd, in my local GNC yesterday they had a whole shelf of this stuff in a pretty RED container i have never seen. maybe its the new reformulated stuff, but last time i saw it, the packaging was in a normal white container.

It's been in a red container for a while now.

dude thats nuts

and im as big a no-xplode fan as anybody

bugga /

thats too bad...

and forgive me what happened with cell mass? i dont take it now but i have in the past...

The Supp. Police allege that Cell Mass does not have anything other than Creatine monohydrate.

Ozzie's had a re-call on it last year:
http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm

Notice it's a Class 1 recall. Very serious.

This is the only reference I've been able to find with BSN and Coumarin.

It's interesting to note that that Australian recall says that Coumarin (blood thinner) was found in BSN products (did not say NO Xplode though). Dizziness is one side effect of coumarin use.

Again, if the Threadstarter could find something supporting that No Xplode has it too, please post it. I appreciate him/her starting the thread, but with out anything to go on other than a anonymous posters speculation it's kind of hard do anything. I don't want to further spread any misinformation.

Okay people who order wholesale, have you been able to get no xplode over the last couple of weeks? Probably not.
Well, as it turns out, it's because they are about to get sued for using a pharmecuetical blood thinner.
More of the same from this DIRTY ass industry

Looks like the owners of bsn will be selling thier Ferrari's now huh.

so basically people who have used no-xplode could be getting some nasty side effects.

I just got a new tub of the stuff today. oh dear

There is no way they put something like coumadin/warfarin in No-xplode. I was on heparin for a few weeks and coumadin for a few months last year - take it from me, that shit is extremely powerful and certainly not something a supp company would "slip into" a formulation.
I just hope nobody reads this thread and rushes home to take Grandma's bottle of coumadin. The sides are horrid and the drug itself can cause hemorrhaging in not-so-unlikely circumstances. I * suppose * a low-grade bloodthinner mixed with a vaso-dilator could cause some vascularity or even a pump...but at what cost? Bah!

yeah do we have any links to this? My tub is almost empty and I would like some more info before I have to restock (or if it will even be possible).

yeah do we have any links to this? My tub is almost empty and I would like some more info before I have to restock (or if it will even be possible).

I think whoever made this thread is just rehashing really old news.

The only thing I could find in reference to ANY BSN product containing blood thinners (coumarin, specifically) were from Australia and New Zealand recalling Cell Mass in 2007.

Reference: http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm

Nothing about No-Xplode and who really knows if this was even the same formula as what we get over here in the states. And since they recalled (as opposed to banned) Cell Mass, I imagine they changed the formula so they are still able to sell it?

I think whoever made this thread is just rehashing really old news.

The only thing I could find in reference to ANY BSN product containing blood thinners (coumarin, specifically) were from Australia and New Zealand recalling Cell Mass in 2007.

Reference: http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm

Nothing about No-Xplode and who really knows if this was even the same formula as what we get over here in the states. And since they recalled (as opposed to banned) Cell Mass, I imagine they changed the formula so they are still able to sell it?

Deja Vu?

Ya, I didn't look to hard really, but I bet that's about as much we're going to find. I doubt the TS has anything either, so that's that, I'd say.

someone give me a link to join a class action lawsuit. im sueing someone.

I'll buy you a beer and stylesbjj a flat of eggs.

42-16607636.jpg

The Supp. Police allege that Cell Mass does not have anything other than Creatine monohydrate.

Ozzie's had a re-call on it last year:
http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm

Notice it's a Class 1 recall. Very serious.

This is the only reference I've been able to find with BSN and Coumarin.

Again, if the Threadstarter could find something supporting that No Xplode has it too, please post it. I appreciate him/her starting the thread, but with out anything to go on other than a anonymous posters speculation it's kind of hard do anything. I don't want to further spread any misinformation.

Did my own search and came up with the same results.

As I've been taking this stuff on and off for about a year now, so I would appreciate an actual source. Also, I bought 3 tubs from DSP Nutrition less than a week ago...

Back