No Xplode Has A Pharm Blood Thinning Agent In It!

Chest Rockwell

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Okay people who order wholesale, have you been able to get no xplode over the last couple of weeks? Probably not.
Well, as it turns out, it's because they are about to get sued for using a pharmecuetical blood thinner.
More of the same from this DIRTY ass industry

Looks like the owners of bsn will be selling thier Ferrari's now huh.

Thats crazy.

ECA stacks have blood thinning agents in them too.

Shit, so does fish oil!

Yeah but this is a pharmaceutical blood thinner and they indeed got popped. They have stopped production as of right now, whether it is due to them re-formulating or they were forced by the feds is not known.

SWEET.

Time to join the class action lawsuit!

SWEET.

Meh, I never got sucked into using an arginine supplement, but now I can say "told yah so". Buy me a beer after the settlement, and we'll call it even.

SWEET.

i'm making ecro's sweet potato fries for everyone when i get my moneys!

i bought two tubs of this stuff like 8-9 months ago...got like 1/3rd of the 2nd tub left. As far as I can tell the caffeine in the product gives me a good enough buzz to continute finishing the tub but not re-buying.

i'm making ecro's sweet potato fries for everyone when i get my moneys!

i bought two tubs of this stuff like 8-9 months ago...got like 1/3rd of the 2nd tub left. As far as I can tell the caffeine in the product gives me a good enough buzz to continute finishing the tub but not re-buying.

Just don't rip a callus on the knurling, or you'll bleed to death.

I don't know the exact compound, I just know over the last 2 weeks I've been having a hell of a time getting fruitpunch, orange and ll, I'm going to 3-4 diff. distributors and like wtf? My bsn rep gives me the usual bs type response, yeah whatever I've heard it a million times. So I get a call from another company's rep asking me if i've been able to get noxplode,
I'm like fuck no wtf! We sell TONS of it so obviously i'm pissed.
He tells me about the pharm agent and that the story looks legit.
So I call my bsn rep and come at him hard and yeah he confirms the info. So now reformulation, watered down (for the third time now) and back at like nothing happened, at least that's how they hope it will go.
Only time will tell how deep/involved a class action gets, if at all
But this surprises us like zero at all, considering who the owner's of bsn are.

if they got caught putting a true blue pharma blood thinning agent like coumadin in their shit, they're fucked. The class action suit will be enormous

Meh, I never got sucked into using an arginine supplement, but now I can say "told yah so". Buy me a beer after the settlement, and we'll call it even.

I'll buy you a beer and stylesbjj a flat of eggs.

Odd, in my local GNC yesterday they had a whole shelf of this stuff in a pretty RED container i have never seen. maybe its the new reformulated stuff, but last time i saw it, the packaging was in a normal white container.

I've never bought it so this could be a coincidence that i saw shelves of this yesterday and i read this thread today.

Isn't creatine an arginine supplement? Arginine/glycine/methionine.

Arginine is used in biosynthesis to creatine creatine in the body. Supplemental creatine is completely different. Just like most things, our body has multiple mechanisms of achieving the same outcome. In our case we get creatine from the diet and biosynthesis using arginine, glycine, and methionine.

hey i use this everytime, sweet maybe i can get some money, i looked this up because i tried working out today and got a massive headache and had to come home, so i checked on it to see if anyone has got similar results.

I don't know the exact compound, I just know over the last 2 weeks I've been having a hell of a time getting fruitpunch, orange and ll, I'm going to 3-4 diff. distributors and like wtf? My bsn rep gives me the usual bs type response, yeah whatever I've heard it a million times. So I get a call from another company's rep asking me if i've been able to get noxplode,
I'm like fuck no wtf! We sell TONS of it so obviously i'm pissed.
He tells me about the pharm agent and that the story looks legit.
So I call my bsn rep and come at him hard and yeah he confirms the info. So now reformulation, watered down (for the third time now) and back at like nothing happened, at least that's how they hope it will go.
Only time will tell how deep/involved a class action gets, if at all
But this surprises us like zero at all, considering who the owner's of bsn are.

Hey man, I work in a gym and we sell it too. I'd love it if you could get me a link or something to show the boss. After the Cell mass thing I showed them the Supplement Police report and we stopped selling it. I don't want to sell anything bad to our members, but I don't want to screw up sales for the gym based solely on something I read here.

that stuff sucks anyways. if you need a supplement to help you work out, you're mentally weak.

*runs to GNC to buy remaining supply of NOXplode*

thats too bad...

and forgive me what happened with cell mass? i dont take it now but i have in the past...

Back