No xplode feedback? Huge headache

Hey lwbrawler I read your post and had a similar experience that will hopefully help out.

I had been taking NoXplode prior to working out for about 3 weeks with no problem. I had drank at least 4l of water before working out that day, eaten an adequate amount and had done nothing out of the ordinary. I had a program where I would do free-weights, and then finish off with bodyweight exercises (pullups, pushups, burpees). I finished the free weights, and started on the pushups, I did the first set and was fine, then on the second when I got close to 50 I felt a blinding pain in my head and had to lay there for a few minutes until it subsided into a dull headache.

I didn't workout for about 3 days, and stopped the NoXplode. On the fourth day I didn't take it, lifted, started pullups, and once I got close to my max the exact same blinding pain. An hour later I went to the clinic and was sent to the hospital for a MRI, they found nothing, then gave me a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) to rule out meningitis and also found nothing. They shot me full of morphene which was weird because it was just a dull headache at that point, and diagnosed it as migranes.

After that I switched over to Superpump 250 from gaspari and over 6 months later have yet to have any problems or migranes.

yes i have been taking the no xplode before for about 2 months, that is the only thing i could of thought about since those were my supplements and i have never had the feeling. The headache i feel comes from my mid head temple are but more back in the top middle of the head and its real real strong cant do anything else kinda strong. Hey what did they do to fixed the trap nerve? And what kind of tests did they do to you and cost?

I keep hearing that "Black Powder" is better than NOX.

Here is an update the doctor was a joke, he took a blood test and said everything was fine(and it wasn't an infection causing it), gave me the printout, then he gave me a migrane medicine prescription after i told him it was only when i worked out hard. Also gave me a recommendation to see a neurologist but i don't have insurance or money right now so holding off on it. stopped going for a while to the gym went away , started to ease in gym the last couple of days with no strong headaches but today started hard again (supersets etc) and started to feel it slightly hard again still puzzled?

Have someone check your BP when you're working out, your BP could be spiking. Maybe Valsalva maneuver? Are you holding your breath on your heavy sets?

Just some thoughts