No xplode feedback? Huge headache

lwbrawler

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Well I wanted to see what you guys thought, well I went to do some cardio at the gym, some bag and running, I took my noxplode and went to the gym, I started warming up doing some pushups and pullups and at the end of my pullups I got a huge headache all of sudden. My body got hot and blood rushed to my head and neck area. I cooled down a bit, drank some water, and took some breathes tried again and even worse. So I packed up and left. I am currently taking that and true mass as far as suppplements go, I consider myself in good shape and probably at the top shape of my life. I felt fine, and have been taking the supplements for about two months with no similar problems, I eat fine and got plenty of sleep. Just wanted to get some comments on what it could of been, and if anyone has gotten similar reactions. Trust me this wasn't an ordinary headache I would have just continued if so. This was pretty damaging.

Did you drink enough water? And I guess you took 1 scoop?

yes drank good amount, two scoops, it says 1-3 and slowly built up from one, have been on two for about three weeks.

Had this before`? I`ve never experienced.
Could be a coincidence.

Cerebral Hematoma...happens to everyone

You'll be fine son, just walk it off.

I have had this before but not while taking NOX.

Whenever i pushed myself to my limit i got a shooting pain into my head which felt like a head ache. I saw the doctor about it and it turned out to be a trapped nerve in my spine. I sorted out my seating position at work and I never got it again.

Not saying you have the same problem but it sounds a lot like what I had. Have you changed yoru office chair recently or strained your back in any way?

Here is an update, I went to a local pharmacy and took the blood pressure test and the avg of three tests was 120/59 and maybe I was thinking is 59 too low? I understand pushing to the limit but I got the headache in my warmup with sudden blood rush. Didnt change office chair, worked out back about four days ago.

Not trying to hijack the thread here TS, but I have a NOX question that I was about to start a thread on when I saw this one. I had some kinda gross results happen these past few days.

I just picked up a container last week for the first time. The first day I took it (this past sunday), not only did I get a splitting headache, but it reaked havoc on my guts. I was only 30 minutes into my workout when I had to dash back to the apartment. It gave me the worst case of "the grippers" ever. And it's kinda gross, but there was no denying that it was the supplement, you could tell from the awful smell that engulfed my bathroom.

So I just figured that it was my body getting used to it. Next day, same thing happened. I gave it one last shot yesterday afternoon and had the same results.

So my question is, has anyone here ever had this happen to them? After having this happen 3 times in a row, I doubt I'll take it again. Just wondering if I'm the only one who's had this problem.

Here is an update, I went to a local pharmacy and took the blood pressure test and the avg of three tests was 120/59 and maybe I was thinking is 59 too low? I understand pushing to the limit but I got the headache in my warmup with sudden blood rush. Didnt change office chair, worked out back about four days ago.

59 is a healthy diastolic reading for most people. If you're over 200 lbs, that might be a little low. Mine is routinely ~110/60. They say 120/80, but that is just the goal for a "healthy" blood pressure for people with rediculously high BP. You just want to make sure you keep it under 120/80 and above like 90/50 on a regular basis. I believe you are considered hypotensive with 90/60. Systolic (first number) is generally more important than diastolic.

Edit: Also, your blood pressure will basically be at its lowest after taking blood thinners. The only time it will generally be lower is when you are passed out / asleep.

My money is still on your spine. Any tingling in the fingers? Try lifting tomorrow without NOX and see if you get the same issue.

Not trying to hijack the thread here TS, but I have a NOX question that I was about to start a thread on when I saw this one. I had some kinda gross results happen these past few days.

I just picked up a container last week for the first time. The first day I took it (this past sunday), not only did I get a splitting headache, but it reaked havoc on my guts. I was only 30 minutes into my workout when I had to dash back to the apartment. It gave me the worst case of "the grippers" ever. And it's kinda gross, but there was no denying that it was the supplement, you could tell from the awful smell that engulfed my bathroom.

So I just figured that it was my body getting used to it. Next day, same thing happened. I gave it one last shot yesterday afternoon and had the same results.

So my question is, has anyone here ever had this happen to them? After having this happen 3 times in a row, I doubt I'll take it again. Just wondering if I'm the only one who's had this problem.

That is a pretty common complaint with NOX. Try taking it on not an empty stomach. Other then that i would say get it on ebay.

i didn't do anything as far as gym goes, I feel like the headache is quick to come back with little activity, i am going to try to go to the gym tomorrow, no tingling on my fingers.

maybe try to get a back massage or something, this is pissing me off because i was going to go to a gym and train some mma this weekend, nowi i feel like i wont be able to perform to max and will have to put it off till at least next weekend.

your bp is not at all hypotensive, sounds close to normal range actually

i love no-x, i honestly dont think theres a better no supplement, but i only use it on lift days which is about 3 days a week, i woulnt try it on burpee/cardio days just because my heart will already be racing at that point

i dont know if its because u didnt have enough food in your system, or maybe not enough water

i seriously would recommend takin no on cardio days

i love no-x, i honestly dont think theres a better no supplement, but i only use it on lift days which is about 3 days a week, i woulnt try it on burpee/cardio days just because my heart will already be racing at that point

i dont know if its because u didnt have enough food in your system, or maybe not enough water

i seriously wouldnt recommend takin no on cardio days

After you shit is when you go workout. It lets you know that you're "ready"

Were you squatting when the shits came in?