No xplode feedback? Huge headache

I don't think it was a result from taking it on an empty stomach.

The three times I've taken it, I'd eaten a sandwich with some fruit about an hour before. Something in it just didn't agree with me I suppose.

After you shit is when you go workout. It lets you know that you're "ready"

Were you squatting when the shits came in?

These 3 times that it's upset my stomach, I ended up shitting for a while. And I didn't feel like doing a damn thing afterwards other than take a shower.

And no, thankfully the shits didn't hit me while I was squatting. That would've been quite disastrous.

I don't think it was a result from taking it on an empty stomach.

The three times I've taken it, I'd eaten a sandwich with some fruit about an hour before. Something in it just didn't agree with me I suppose.

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to take it on an empty stomach,which is why I asked.

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to take it on an empty stomach,which is why I asked.

Ahh, well maybe that's why my guts were rumbling.

I just read on the container earlier that it's processed on machinery that's used to process nuts and shellfish. I'm very allergic to shellfish. But honestly, I doubt that much shellfish juice or particles make their way into the supplement powder. I don't know though, doubt I'm going to try it again.

I just read on the container earlier that it's processed on machinery that's used to process nuts and shellfish. I'm very allergic to shellfish. But honestly, I doubt that much shellfish juice or particles make their way into the supplement powder. I don't know though, doubt I'm going to try it again.

Sounds like that might be a decent explaination! People have been known to die from allergies where a knife has been conaminated and not washed properly.

maybe try to get a back massage or something, this is pissing me off because i was going to go to a gym and train some mma this weekend, nowi i feel like i wont be able to perform to max and will have to put it off till at least next weekend.

One last question......

Do the headaches disapeer as quickly as they come on? Do they get more intence the harder you train?

If it bothers you that bad I wouldn't take it. I know I usually have a meal around 2.30 or so...take 2 scoops of NO-xplode at around 4.15. Around 4.45 I shit, then I leave work at 5 and go workout.

There are other things out there so maybe something else will suit you better...ECA stack possibly.

they get harder, the more intense the workout was, again it was only one day, today im going to hit the gym and let you know how i feel, im going to take only one scoop and see how it fares. The headache that I was getting was like a sudden blood rush and pounding like vicious pounding as if i was constantly taking hits to the head.

any supplement that exhibits an effect on the cardiovascular system can result in headache. In order to regulate blood pressure and heart rate, blood vessels will expand or contract which can result in pressure on surrounding nerves and thus headache. A perfect example would be the instant headache that follows after a cardiac patient takes a nitrate to alleviate chest pain. Nitrates cause rapid vasodilation and then headache. Patients who use this med for extended periods of time eventually stop developing headaches as their body adjusts.

well i went to workout and i still got a headache early, today i went to workout and it took a lot longer but my headache still came on. I used xplode on saturday one scoop, and no scoops today, now my head has been hurting slightly all day, I dont know could I be working out too hard?

It's a very good product, but NO2Black shits all over it. the pumps are better and they last all day.

too much Arginine has been known to cause headaches, maybe you're sensitive to it

I have never used No-Xplode on cardio days. How about you guys?

Here is an update the doctor was a joke, he took a blood test and said everything was fine(and it wasn't an infection causing it), gave me the printout, then he gave me a migrane medicine prescription after i told him it was only when i worked out hard. Also gave me a recommendation to see a neurologist but i don't have insurance or money right now so holding off on it. stopped going for a while to the gym went away , started to ease in gym the last couple of days with no strong headaches but today started hard again (supersets etc) and started to feel it slightly hard again still puzzled?

Here is an update the doctor was a joke, he took a blood test and said everything was fine(and it wasn't an infection causing it), gave me the printout, then he gave me a migrane medicine prescription after i told him it was only when i worked out hard. Also gave me a recommendation to see a neurologist but i don't have insurance or money right now so holding off on it. stopped going for a while to the gym went away , started to ease in gym the last couple of days with no strong headaches but today started hard again (supersets etc) and started to feel it slightly hard again still puzzled?

Have you been taking No xplode before the headache? Where does your head hurt, specifically?

Just curious, hope you're feeling better

I am convinced its a trapped nerve! The only person that can confrim that though will be the neurologist!