No Serously, where is Fight Pass For Playstation???

wake_me

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Has there been ANY word on this? It's been years now. A while ago it was said to be in the works, but I haven't heard anything for a very long time (don't use twitter if it has been mentioned there). It has been on Xbox for a considerable time.

Any one hear anything? Thanks

I have no clue but I'd like to know too as I might actually get fight pass for a month for the Silva vs the ping fight

Use the web search on it and sign in that way ?
Dunno if it'll work for fight pass as I'm British but ps4 doesn't have the btsports app but I get round it that way...

Dude, it's such fucking bullshit, I know how you feel. End of my "white people problems" rant

Just buy a chromecast to watch it on your tv. They are only $35 but I'm sure there's some cheaper alternatives.

They just recently got freaking PPV ordering available through PSN, calm your tits.

I went to a UFC Fight Pass focus group during the UFC 194 weekend, and Eric Winter (the General Manager or Fight Pass) said they've been trying to get the deal done, and are hopeful for early-mid 2016.

Just buy a chromecast to watch it on your tv. They are only $35 but I'm sure there's some cheaper alternatives.
Buy a 3 pack for $60 at costco. Its worth every penny.

Has there been ANY word on this? It's been years now. A while ago it was said to be in the works, but I haven't heard anything for a very long time (don't use twitter if it has been mentioned there). It has been on Xbox for a considerable time.

Any one hear anything? Thanks

AGREED!! WTF is taking them so long. It's outrageous.

Although I already just spent the 45$ Canadian on a Chromecast
and stream it on to my TV with that, effectively solving the issue.

They just recently got freaking PPV ordering available through PSN, calm your tits.

Dude are you serious? It's not like it was just announced to be in the works last week. I'd have a little more patience if they haven't been promising it for years and already released it for XBOX like a year ago.

Good to see they're looking into it!! Good find

Can someone elaborate on why would it take so long? Is it on the UFC end or Playstation?

Xbox does everything better than playstation
Except have better games and have better hardware and have better design. Seriously though, what year are you living in? This isn't 2006 anymore. Xbox has been losing to PS4 in sales month after month in every single territory especially North America.

Where's your Street Fighter 5? Oh wait.

Ask Sony, TS. When Sony gets enough requests they'll make it happen.

I was watching the RMA/RM game earlier on their PlayStation app, so it really just comes down to what sports they're currently interested in.

Last edited:
Like SF V is a triple A system seller lol
The millions who watch Evo and Capcom Cup every year confirm that it is. You're really misinformed if you believe it isn't. It is the biggest fighting game franchise of all time. It's ok though, you have Killer Instinct LOL.

Some day you'll move on from 2006 and the truth will hit you. PS4 already won this gen with the most embarrassingly huge lead over Xbox it's had since the PS2 days. It's over. Better luck next time, I guess.

Dude are you serious? It's not like it was just announced to be in the works last week. I'd have a little more patience if they haven't been promising it for years and already released it for XBOX like a year ago.

I mean they dragged their feet for so goddamn long that expecting any kind of alacrity is a waste of time.

At this point I'd be amazed if they got everything up and running by the time the PS5 comes out.

Back