No Serously, where is Fight Pass For Playstation???

The millions who watch Evo and Capcom Cup every year confirm that it is. You're really misinformed if you believe it isn't. It is the biggest fighting game franchise of all time. It's ok though, you have Killer Instinct LOL.

Some day you'll move on from 2006 and the truth will hit you. PS4 already won this gen with the most embarrassingly huge lead over Xbox it's had since the PS2 days. It's over. Better luck next time, I guess.
I play on PC, peasant. Take your console war to your friends.

And LOL at millions, the final for USF4 had 250K people watching.

I mean they dragged their feet for so goddamn long that expecting any kind of alacrity is a waste of time.

At this point I'd be amazed if they got everything up and running by the time the PS5 comes out.

Fair enough. At this point it has become a joke IMO.

I play on PC, peasant. Take your console war to your friends.

And LOL at millions, the final for USF4 had 250K people watching.
I play on PS4 and on Steam. What's your point? SF4 sold millions, by the way. You are sorely mistaken if you think SF doesn't sell consoles. It's a franchise that's been around since before you probably even born, given your (lack of) knowledge. Xbox fans have been butthurt since the announcement that Sony was going to fund SF5. And now with Quantum Break coming to PC, everyone's talking about selling their Xbox since the console has become a barren wasteland for exclusives.

Ah well, can't say Xbox will be missed. It's losing every month to PS4. No wonder Microsoft wanted to sell the brand since it's losing them 2 billion every year.

Do yourself a favor and buy a chromecast.

Think I may. I have Fight Network in Canada for $2 a month and they play a lot of Fight Pass cards so I've just been waiting patiently, but with Fight Pass getting Glory I really want it ASAP.

Back